• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sharing the wife

• Thread startersacouple
  • Start date

sacouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2004
we went to a party my wife was dancing with one of my friends who later went home with us .they coped well and at around midnight he decided to stay over we were chatting drinking and he mentioned after he broke up with his wife three monhts ago he never had a good fuck.my wife went to bed early while we had a few more shots him telling me how much he needs a fuck.i said i will speak to the missis and maybe she will help him out

Way to encourage people to post pics...

Hey Pittsburgh guy -- this is really one of those cases of, "if you can't say something nice, shut up."

Who wants to post intimate pics of their wife just to get comments like that? You think only size-2 models should post?

Please think before you hit the "submit" key.

Thanks,

Cuckold Paul

I second that, that Pittsburgh fucker is giving away his age. Kids should not be allowed here.

Users who are viewing this thread