• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing wife

• Thread starterfranklyhorny
  • Start date

franklyhorny

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2022
San Antonio, Tx.
How does the husband signal that wife is available for other men to hit on? And where is a good place to show her off?

Reactions: Bobman, Ladiesfucker, ddjaneluvsd and 3 others
franklyhorny said:
How does the husband signal that wife is available for other men to hit on? And where is a good place to show her off?
I can help you out. If she is game, have her go out to a bar with you. Mini skirt, no panties. Once in a while, walk away to sit and watch. Guys come up and hit on them right away.

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, Hornyhubb, cynful and 3 others
In no time!

196 - BVVNzoK.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Error, Bobman, Hornyhubb and 14 others
Bmilfslut said:
I can help you out. If she is game, have her go out to a bar with you. Mini skirt, no panties. Once in a while, walk away to sit and watch. Guys come up and hit on them right away.
She doesn't do bars or dress like that. Her style of dress now is more of a sloppy, baggy dresses and slacks. One time years ago a hotel clerk asked me if we were Mormons, just from the floor length dress she was wearing. To go back in time, when I first met and started dating her, which didn't take long for me to start fucking her, it was normal for her to go home on weekends. I later found out that she was engaged to a hometown dude that she would fuck on Friday and Saturday nights just to keep him on the hook. Sunday nights I would pick her up at the bus station and take her to her apartment and she would let me give her a good fucking. Not knowing the guy whose ring she wore at her home town had fucked her the two nights before.
One Saturday night me and a friend of mine drove out to her hometown. On weekends she would work at a little coffee shop while visiting her family. That was when I saw her wearing her engagement ring. I then told her to give it back to him and not wear again. She said she did and I took her word for it. Her fucking behind my back was a big turn on for me. I assumed that after that she would still be going back on weekends to keep him hooked. A few months later we got married. And she acted like a good Christian wife. After our first child she had her tubes tied so she couldn't get pregnant again. She told me later that we had discussed it and agreed to it, which I don't ever recall.
After that she stayed here in town except when we would go visit her family on weekends. After our child started school she decided to get a job for some extra income. This was her way to get some extra sex behind my back. The supervisors at work were changed pretty often and she seemed to get along well with all of them. It was a few years later that I found out why. She used to do a lot of work in the store room, which had a locking door. This was when I found out she and her bosses would do a good deal of work back there by themselves. During this time she would often complain about backaches, guess them wooden pallets didn't make good beds. This went on for years till she retired.
Now she seems to have lost interest in sex. But all this time she has never told me about her escapades. She has gone back to acting the good Christian wife.
For now I hope she gets back to her old self and gets to fucking around again.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Bobman, ddjaneluvsd and 1 other person
franklyhorny said:
She doesn't do bars or dress like that. Her style of dress now is more of a sloppy, baggy dresses and slacks. One time years ago a hotel clerk asked me if we were Mormons, just from the floor length dress she was wearing. To go back in time, when I first met and started dating her, which didn't take long for me to start fucking her, it was normal for her to go home on weekends. I later found out that she was engaged to a hometown dude that she would fuck on Friday and Saturday nights just to keep him on the hook. Sunday nights I would pick her up at the bus station and take her to her apartment and she would let me give her a good fucking. Not knowing the guy whose ring she wore at her home town had fucked her the two nights before.
One Saturday night me and a friend of mine drove out to her hometown. On weekends she would work at a little coffee shop while visiting her family. That was when I saw her wearing her engagement ring. I then told her to give it back to him and not wear again. She said she did and I took her word for it. Her fucking behind my back was a big turn on for me. I assumed that after that she would still be going back on weekends to keep him hooked. A few months later we got married. And she acted like a good Christian wife. After our first child she had her tubes tied so she couldn't get pregnant again. She told me later that we had discussed it and agreed to it, which I don't ever recall.
After that she stayed here in town except when we would go visit her family on weekends. After our child started school she decided to get a job for some extra income. This was her way to get some extra sex behind my back. The supervisors at work were changed pretty often and she seemed to get along well with all of them. It was a few years later that I found out why. She used to do a lot of work in the store room, which had a locking door. This was when I found out she and her bosses would do a good deal of work back there by themselves. During this time she would often complain about backaches, guess them wooden pallets didn't make good beds. This went on for years till she retired.
Now she seems to have lost interest in sex. But all this time she has never told me about her escapades. She has gone back to acting the good Christian wife.
For now I hope she gets back to her old self and gets to fucking around again.
Need to tell her that. Open communication is best for both

Reactions: toolman
Jaandaj said:
Anytime I bring it up she changes the subject or goes into her conservative religious position "of I don't want to talk about it". Which in the Holy Conservative way of thinking that makes it like it never happened in their own twisted minds. Just like "45" denying he said he grabbed women by the pussy, which was taped in an interview he was in.
She wants people to think that she is a religious woman when in fact she can look you straight into your eyes and tell you a complete lie and not even bat her eyes. Guess I'm stupid for hanging around her for over 50 years. I don't think I'll be around much longer and it's a little late to change now.
Sorry to be crying on your shoulder but it's to let you know why I haven't left by now. A little too late for change on my part.

• Love
Reactions: Bobman and toolman
If you can't talk to her then I don't have any other advice for you.

We all have to make our own way through life except what we can and make what we can easiest on ourselves

Reactions: toolman and Wyfwatcher
I'm wondering if she is at an age where a hormone imbalance or even menopause may be a possibility.
My wife's 'libido' started waning by her later 40's, and she lost complete interest in sex over the next 10 years.
She's never been on any hormone therapy, even after reaching menopause. I'm not a doctor, of course, but I blame that for what I see as her 'problem' with sex.
And she was very active well into her 40's before that, including extramarital sex with friends and others.
It just seems similar to your 'complaints' about your wife's attitude towards sex to me.

In the meantime, I don't know how (or why) you would try to let other guys know she is available when it doesn't seem she is.
There has to be a spark to start a fire. If she doesn't have even a mild interest in 'presenting' herself as available, I don't know how you can show her off.

Let me know your thoughts, please.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and toolman
Nazareth said:
I'm wondering if she is at an age where a hormone imbalance or even menopause may be a possibility.
My wife's 'libido' started waning by her later 40's, and she lost complete interest in sex over the next 10 years.
She's never been on any hormone therapy, even after reaching menopause. I'm not a doctor, of course, but I blame that for what I see as her 'problem' with sex.
And she was very active well into her 40's before that, including extramarital sex with friends and others.
It just seems similar to your 'complaints' about your wife's attitude towards sex to me.

In the meantime, I don't know how (or why) you would try to let other guys know she is available when it doesn't seem she is.
There has to be a spark to start a fire. If she doesn't have even a mild interest in 'presenting' herself as available, I don't know how you can show her off.

Giving it up as a lost cause.
Thanks for your input and thoughtful suggestions.
Going to accept what I can change from what I can't.
Again thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: toolman
franklyhorny said:
bring her to florida I can seduce her

Reactions: franklyhorny
Franklyhorny… whats stopping u from staying married and fucking other women. She has so why cant u. Lonliness is a shitty thing especially after 40. U put so much time and effort i think u should stay with her and let her know that u want to fuck and if she isnt on the menu then u have to get takeout. If she ends it then your where u want anyway!

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
franklyhorny said:
Anytime I bring it up she changes the subject or goes into her conservative religious position "of I don't want to talk about it". Which in the Holy Conservative way of thinking that makes it like it never happened in their own twisted minds. Just like "45" denying he said he grabbed women by the pussy, which was taped in an interview he was in.
She wants people to think that she is a religious woman when in fact she can look you straight into your eyes and tell you a complete lie and not even bat her eyes. Guess I'm stupid for hanging around her for over 50 years. I don't think I'll be around much longer and it's a little late to change now.
Sorry to be crying on your shoulder but it's to let you know why I haven't left by now. A little too late for change on my part.
ur not stupid, u ben with ger for decades because shes the 'love of ur life' and the sexiest thing , even now u love how sexy hot she is, , i hope u get 2c or learn shes been thrilled by a younger studly guy. i hope u find her hot yearning pussy flooded and she tells u of the ultimate thrill she has had.. GOOD LUCK.

franklyhorny said:
I make sure mine dresses sexy and take her to a gentleman's club on amateur stripper contest night. After she dances on stage I give her a big kiss while I Rais her dress so they can see shevhads. No panties on and then go sit and let her mingle

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, Annes, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Jaandaj said:
She'll just turn around and if she says anything it will be that she doesn't want to talk about it.

Jaandaj said:
If you can't talk to her then I don't have any other advice for you.

We all have to make our own way through life except what we can and make what we can easiest on ourselves
Thanks anyway. I appreciate your advice.

Nazareth said:

Well she still loves having guys hit up on her in public and when they do I make like I am not with her and keep going hoping the guy will not let up and hopefully score a hit with her. I would love to know that this guy was able to get her to meet and open up her legs for him to leave a big load of cum in her pussy or even her mouth. Best would be in both places. Pussy dripping cum and having cum breath. That would be so sweet! Especially if it turned into a long term relationship. At least once a week if not more. I would love to kiss and then eat her after that. It would be a heavenly dream for me.

Reactions: cynful
kokomojoe said:
bring her to florida I can seduce her
Wish I could but we don't travel much any more. So looking for someone local in S. A.,Tx

Bmilfslut said:
In no time!

196 - BVVNzoK.jpeg
I hope she rubs that pretty pussy knowing I'll be stroking myself wanting to taste it

Users who are viewing this thread