• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She finally found a lover

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
My beautiful wife is 56 years old but still a hot looking woman , big boobs and great ass. Me, on the other hand cannot raise a hardon if my life depended on it. I have been introducing her to other guys in the hopes that she would someday find one to fuck her. Well tonight we were in bed together and I started to play with her beautiful body. I put my head down between her thighs and put my nose up into her panties. I was thrilled. I smelled cum in her crotch. She was with me all day today and the last time that she was away from me was yesterday afternoon. So that was the most recent time that some guy could have put a load of cum into her pussy. Her pussy was still sweet to the taste, but there was still the distinct smell of semen in her crotch. I made no comment about the smell and she enjoyed a spectacular orgasm from my mouth.

Now I feel like a fisherman pulling in a prize fish. I must let her develop the relationship with the guy, looking forward toward her bringing him home so that I can watch them fuck. I don't want to mess this up. I have been hoping for this for years. Anybody have any suggestions about how I land this fish?

Users who are viewing this thread