• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She Is His

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
Slightly unreal to read of your new normal weekend. There is an air of 'I can't quite believe this but..' about it, but it is clear that you are in a happy place at the moment. It's equally clear that Sue is as well although your comment about having moved already from having sex to making love does hold the whisper of trouble to come as you move forward. Still, I'm glad it's now so clearly back on target. Enjoy the planning for the weekend.

Peak - I am trying to think positively about all of this and - as others have said here - embrace my being beta and go with all of this instead of focusing on my worries and anxieties.

Have I come to terms and peace with the thought of possibly not having intercourse again - no, not fully. I'll admit that - that is an outcome I do not with in the long-term. But I cannot argue that in the short term - again, pushing the doubts, worries and anxieties aside - I do want to see this through. Seeing them together this weekend - it was painful as it always is deep inside - but honestly - it felt great to let myself accept that I am simply not going to have her again, not for perhaps a long time - and rather that focus on all of the negative - to focus on the positive.

I have to say - that now getting past my embarassment or self-respect regarding openly masturbating while they are having sex - that it feels amazing and in many ways my orgasms alongside them are in many ways more intense and deeply satisfying that it's hard to deny how good it feels right now to let go like this.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, dutch12 and StudCaptM
Steve,
I think you are doing the only thing you can in the circumstances. The only thing that can keep you engaged as long as you can anyway. Only time can determine whether you can live with it and even thrive, or whether your will slowly erodes till you crack in some way. Either process will almost certainly take months to work out. Enjoy it in the meantime.

Last edited:
Great update STB, I know your journey has been difficult at times, but you clearly are in a good place, thanks for keeping us posted & updated with your journey, thoughts and feelings. It appears that Paul & Sue have gotten into a good routine & appreciate your support too. Enjoy the ride my friend, even if your just watching!

SoonToBe said:
Peak - I am trying to think positively about all of this and - as others have said here - embrace my being beta and go with all of this instead of focusing on my worries and anxieties.

Have I come to terms and peace with the thought of possibly not having intercourse again - no, not fully. I'll admit that - that is an outcome I do not with in the long-term. But I cannot argue that in the short term - again, pushing the doubts, worries and anxieties aside - I do want to see this through. Seeing them together this weekend - it was painful as it always is deep inside - but honestly - it felt great to let myself accept that I am simply not going to have her again, not for perhaps a long time - and rather that focus on all of the negative - to focus on the positive.

I have to say - that now getting past my embarassment or self-respect regarding openly masturbating while they are having sex - that it feels amazing and in many ways my orgasms alongside them are in many ways more intense and deeply satisfying that it's hard to deny how good it feels right now to let go like this.
Steve,
What I tried (and failed) to say the other day, echos StudCaptM's remarks. My feelings exactly.
Could you update the family? Sue's moms health? Have your kids been home? Daily life situations.
I also appreciate all the different viewpoints that are expressed here.
Steve, you have my respect and best wishes on your journey.
Digger

I just returned from a week away from my computer, and was catching up with your narrative. I believe I read on Thursday that you said Paul was coming over Friday night, and your writing indicated Paul left Sunday morning. Was Paul there the entire weekend: both Friday and Saturday nights? Did Paul spend the day Saturday with you and Sue or did he leave for other business/pleasure/leisure? Was this an at-home rehearsal/prep for the coming weekend with Sue and Paul sharing a room and bed for the entire weekend?

Digger - sure - I've said all along that I don't post every bit of what goes on in our lives here. Sue's mom is hanging in there - she's far more frail but her mental state has stabilized and while she's often a bit 'out there' she is able to focus, have conversation and is surprisingly still mobile when she wants to be. I did post that our kids were home over the holidays and that was why things were on hiatus with Paul and also why Sue and I had some more time together before we got to New Years. In general we are good - actually except for our bit of deviance in the bedroom - from all other aspects it's weird to be quite content overall. Work is obnoxious but that is to be expected these days at larger companies who are ******* of how to manage up against the smaller newcomers on the scene with less longer-term baggage. Fortunately early retirement is a strong possibility within 2-3 years for both of us.

AZ - no, I'm sorry if what I wrote wasn't clear but Paul's been on here on Saturdays. I'll have to go back and see where I may have indicated otherwise. He's spent the last 3 Saturday nights here which is something we've started discussing that come February or later, that this schedule may need to change. Unfortunately, the best night for her to see him is Wednesdays so we are discussing whether we should change our own schedule/routines. I joked with her that it's not that much different for me as I surely jerk-off when she is out with Paul - lol. They regularly use our bedroom when he comes here to spend the night - we have talked about updating our other bedroom/office to be more of a playroom for them but as with most things in life, a lot of plans but it takes a long time to make it reality. We went skiing together last year and we are renting the same kind of condo so I fully expected her to be with him, this is part of what she wants to do.

Well Steve, your last Wednesday and last sexual activity with Sue before the ski weekend. Did she try and make it special? Did she try and prepare you further for what is ahead? How are feeling? Are you ready for the aftermath next week?

peakmb said:
Well Steve, your last Wednesday and last sexual activity with Sue before the ski weekend. Did she try and make it special? Did she try and prepare you further for what is ahead? How are feeling? Are you ready for the aftermath next week?
Such a turn on to watch my 47yo wife used by other men
walt.wasser@yahoo.de

Well, I'm a bit on pins-and-needles here today. Last night she shared some of her thoughts with me now that she is beginning to feel the things she's wanted to. She told me again how she is liking how it feels to want him sexually so much and how she daydreams and thinks about having sex with him. I was a bit concerned when I told her that she seemed to be preoccupied with him and whether it was anything more but she giggled and said "no baby, it's sex...." and after a pause she giggled again and said "I'm wet all the time thinking about him if you want to know" and she started to tell me that now, after just a month or so of excluding me, that she feels it IS what she's wanted and needed. When I asked her to explain it more as I was stroking away last night she said softly that, referring to her pussy, that "it just feels like it's his". She asked me if that was okay for her to tell me and I told her it was - that I wanted to hear and understand and be involved. She smiled and she said that she loved me but that she absolutely loved "feeling like a teenager again" and then she said it - that "...I haven't thought about sex like this since way back then..." and she giggled even more loudly and said "... sometimes all I think about is when I'll get laid next..." and she said something about ".... remembering back then...". I told her that I loved hearing that and that I loved knowing how she felt both mentally and physically which made her laugh and she said "oh honey, sometimes I get soooo wet when I daydream now...". She held my free hand as she watched - sometimes almost mesmerized at watching my hand stroking. She commented several times about how big my cock looks to her now. I moaned at the obvious inference.

She only talked briefly about the weekend other than that she is very horny about it. As we talked she told me that she very much wants to feel how she did last year "and maybe more baby" and she asked me how I'm going to be if "...you know, we're both really horny...". We talked and she asked if she and he could go out alone on Friday night after dinner so they can go dancing and be out "on a date". I was quiet for a moment until she added "you'll get to be there when we get back though...." and she smiled. I asked her more about what she was planning/thinking and all she's say was "oh, I think you'll like it". I was horny as it was and as she talked about "enjoying spending 2 nights with him" and that really ramped it up. I started to tell her that I was looking forward to it and she smiled so big that it warmed the whole room and she said she loved how I was dealing with all of this and she said again that she loves that I want to be supportive of all of this. She asked me and I told her that I was finding myself very aroused now without feeling anxious and I told her I hoped to enjoy myself too - in response she slid down the bed next to me (she was in her night-shirt and panties) and hugged me and told me she loved sharing all of this with me. I was stroking away as she was right against me and she whispered into my ear that "I love watching you baby...." and a moment later she said "come on baby, let me see you cum...". Just hearing her sounding so sexy in my ear was enough. I moaned loudly and she said "mmmm - come on honey". A moment later I felt her hand under my balls and that was it - I grunted and let it fly! She moaned even more loudly and whispered "oooh - come on baby" as I pulled rope after rope of cum from my cock.

I was exhausted and lay back when I was done. A second later I felt her hand and then mouth on my softening cock - and then I felt her hand run her thumb up the length of my cock - the last bits now in her mouth. It didn't surprise me when she kissed me a moment later and shared the tart leftover cum with me.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and grady4u
Steve,
SoonToBe said:
Well, I'm a bit on pins-and-needles here today. Last night she shared some of her thoughts with me now that she is beginning to feel the things she's wanted to. She told me again how she is liking how it feels to want him sexually so much and how she daydreams and thinks about having sex with him. I was a bit concerned when I told her that she seemed to be preoccupied with him and whether it was anything more but she giggled and said "no baby, it's sex...." and after a pause she giggled again and said "I'm wet all the time thinking about him if you want to know" and she started to tell me that now, after just a month or so of excluding me, that she feels it IS what she's wanted and needed. When I asked her to explain it more as I was stroking away last night she said softly that, referring to her pussy, that "it just feels like it's his". She asked me if that was okay for her to tell me and I told her it was - that I wanted to hear and understand and be involved. She smiled and she said that she loved me but that she absolutely loved "feeling like a teenager again" and then she said it - that "...I haven't thought about sex like this since way back then..." and she giggled even more loudly and said "... sometimes all I think about is when I'll get laid next..." and she said something about ".... remembering back then...". I told her that I loved hearing that and that I loved knowing how she felt both mentally and physically which made her laugh and she said "oh honey, sometimes I get soooo wet when I daydream now...". She held my free hand as she watched - sometimes almost mesmerized at watching my hand stroking. She commented several times about how big my cock looks to her now. I moaned at the obvious inference.

She only talked briefly about the weekend other than that she is very horny about it. As we talked she told me that she very much wants to feel how she did last year "and maybe more baby" and she asked me how I'm going to be if "...you know, we're both really horny...". We talked and she asked if she and he could go out alone on Friday night after dinner so they can go dancing and be out "on a date". I was quiet for a moment until she added "you'll get to be there when we get back though...." and she smiled. I asked her more about what she was planning/thinking and all she's say was "oh, I think you'll like it". I was horny as it was and as she talked about "enjoying spending 2 nights with him" and that really ramped it up. I started to tell her that I was looking forward to it and she smiled so big that it warmed the whole room and she said she loved how I was dealing with all of this and she said again that she loves that I want to be supportive of all of this. She asked me and I told her that I was finding myself very aroused now without feeling anxious and I told her I hoped to enjoy myself too - in response she slid down the bed next to me (she was in her night-shirt and panties) and hugged me and told me she loved sharing all of this with me. I was stroking away as she was right against me and she whispered into my ear that "I love watching you baby...." and a moment later she said "come on baby, let me see you cum...". Just hearing her sounding so sexy in my ear was enough. I moaned loudly and she said "mmmm - come on honey". A moment later I felt her hand under my balls and that was it - I grunted and let it fly! She moaned even more loudly and whispered "oooh - come on baby" as I pulled rope after rope of cum from my cock.

I was exhausted and lay back when I was done. A second later I felt her hand and then mouth on my softening cock - and then I felt her hand run her thumb up the length of my cock - the last bits now in her mouth. It didn't surprise me when she kissed me a moment later and shared the tart leftover cum with me.

SoonToBe said:

Reactions: grady4u
Steve,
Thanks for the update and response to my question(s).
Two questions:
Does Paul see other women?
As we are in Philly suburb, I'd like to know who you are rooting for, Eagles or Patriots.

Hey Digger. Paul has admitted that Sue has ruined him for other women. He's told me himself that going bare with Sue for all this time (and her enthusiasm) has made it so he has little interest with other women (and the required condoms).

LOL - not terribly into the Super Bowl - but I'd opt for Eagles over NE.

Reactions: StudCaptM
I was PM-ing earlier here and I had a thought that I wanted to share here.

Regarding the weekend. I think if it's everything Sue wants - that it's going to be good for me. I can't explain it but it is what I feel.

Reactions: grady4u
Steve,
I was going to post this (inspired by you) on my thread in captions tonight, but after reading your narrative about your Wednesday night, I thought I'd put it here.

Need to talk.jpg
Have a great weekend. I'm sure with your frame of mind at the moment that it will go well for you. Just remember that Sue's peak from it may well fall next week, or at the least her peak from Sunday may simply sustain itself for some time after, so next Wednesday may be a little different from your expectations.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Very interesting Peak - getting your message to me through your captions... Nice.
Very arousing post - and yes, it does present some questions that I'll need to be aware of moving forward.
But now - time to go get some packing done.

From a page back: "....it is the early steps towards what we have together..." Shouldn't that be: "what we HAD together..."?

SoonToBe said:
Very interesting Peak - getting your message to me through your captions... Nice.
Very arousing post - and yes, it does present some questions that I'll need to be aware of moving forward.
But now - time to go get some packing done.
Steve,
Hope you all have a great time. Looking forward to your updates. Especially Sue's "surprise". Enjoy.

Last chance to update before we're all up there together - heading into work now for a short-day.

It wasn't really until we were in bed last night that I realized she'd not been naked around me at all since early this week. I mentioned it about Wednesday night but it wasn't until we were in bed last night that I realized she hadn't pranced around naked in the morning or even let me see her at night. As we lay together watching TV and we were spooning I felt her panties through her night-shirt and I asked her "something new?" as a lot of the time she'd be naked under her shirt in bed and she said that she "... wanted it to be for Paul" and teased me "you'll see plenty of me this weekend". Again this morning she came out of he bathroom with her panties on and she smiled at me.

Reactions: dutch12, SquirmingSub and far2easy
Have a great trip, enjoy the skiing and the angst Steve! I know it will be a special weekend for you all, cheers and Tips Down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread