• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She is such a slut in KC

• Thread starterDgcuck
  • Start date

Dgcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2009
Would love to see her covered in cum or gang banged.

Attachments

• cb3.jpg
    cb3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,936
  • cb2.jpg
    cb2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,921
  • cb1.jpg
    cb1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,667
more pics of this slut

So tell us more about her. Why is she a slut?

j46n2 said:
So tell us more about her. Why is she a slut?

Well, I found that last pic on her pcs phone and she sure as hell didn't send it to me!

I guess I should give some background. My wife and I are swingers. These are pics of my 21yo stepdaughter. I recently found out my wife fucked a friend of mine without my permission so I talked to a few friends saying I wanted to leave the *****. Her daughter found out and begged me not to. I told her to give me a good reason to stay, so she has been polishing my knob off and on as a bribe. She's a worthless slut just like her mom.

We would all love to see a pic of her either doing her job with a mouthful of your knob, or an open mouth shot of her with your load on her tongue!

Good going, man. Cucking is awesome done right, not without getting the air clear.

Anyone in kansas city area?

Get a pic of the stepdaughter blowing you outside of the Cheesecake Factory in the Plaza.

Dgcuck said:
I guess I should give some background. My wife and I are swingers. These are pics of my 21yo stepdaughter. I recently found out my wife fucked a friend of mine without my permission so I talked to a few friends saying I wanted to leave the *****. Her daughter found out and begged me not to. I told her to give me a good reason to stay, so she has been polishing my knob off and on as a bribe. She's a worthless slut just like her mom.

Dude, you are the luckiest man on Earth, and are living my ultimate fantasy (minus her belly being filled with your baby).

i agree wit everybody pics of her blowing you would be appreciated

wedding dress

enjoy, what would you do with her!

Attachments

• SNC00050.jpg
    SNC00050.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 949
  • SNC00051.jpg
    SNC00051.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 891
Why are you totally ignoring the worthless step daughter requests. By the way, any 21 yo chick that is polishing your knob on a regular basis isn't worthless. :)

Is the wife into it? I'd like to fuck the living shit out of that. I am wondering if she knows her girl is a ***** too? Love to have them both at the same time in the same bed or floor or both.

Dgcuck said:
Well, I found that last pic on her pcs phone and she sure as hell didn't send it to me!
There was only 1 mobile phone picture? Usually girls take few shots at once, especially with mobile phone cameras...
If you have more pics, please post up. I would love to see more of this slut! ^^

DGCUCK: To answer your question, What would I do? "ANYTHING" She wanted me to do! Slut or Not, She's Hot

What a dumb little slut. I hope she doesn't think she'll be able to stop sucking your dick once she's married.

Dgcuck said:
Would love to see her covered in cum or gang banged.

Fakes anyone?

She looks likes fun

Fernando

Very nice thick pussy.

You outa lick that damn thing till your tounge falls off and then fuck her in that hot looking ass. Dump a load deep in her ass and take plenty of pics.

Users who are viewing this thread