• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She knows

• Thread starterAverageDude
  • Start date

AverageDude

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2018
Southern Oregon
My wife knows I want her to fuck other people. We sat down and I told her everything. At first, she hesitated and said no. After a while of fantasizing about it with dildos, dressing her up and taking her out, and sending dirty texts to her, she said ok. The sex we were having was amazing during this time. I was on the search and thought I found a good match. But then suddenly, she said no and that she didn't want to talk about it anymore. Which I agreed with. But I can't get it off my mind. Since she said no, she has made comments in regard to this desire, or while we are fucking saying something about someone else. But when I try to talk to her outside of the bedroom, she changes the subject. I've begun looking for someone to seduce her and to see if she will take the plunge. I would love for this to happen, but, to be honest, I don't know if it ever will.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, AaronT, franklyhorny and 2 others
We started way before marriage.
Everyone wants to marry an innocent virgin then years later, wants a hotwife.
Get what you want before you pop the question.

Reactions: 4sure
For all those that have got their wife or gfs to cuckold them, oh how I envy them. I brought up swapping and 3sums to my hot little blonde wife as it would have been so hot to watch other men fuck her and watched her sucking their cocks, but she wouldn't do it.

She loved attention from other men and flirting with them but it seldom went past just that. The closest she ever came to doing something was when we were on vacation and a good-looking muscular black man chatted her up by the hotel pool. I was swimming in the pool and kept my distance from them. After a while, he left and then I swam over to her and she wanted to go back to our hotel room.

When we got back to our hotel room, she was hornier than ever. She said that he asked her to go back to his hotel room and asked her to spend the night with him. I told her that she could just so she told me all the details. She was so horny we fucked three times and the second time while I was fucking her hard from behind, I said to her, 'You're thinking about him, aren't you?" And she moaned, "yessssssss." Which made me cum instantly.

I told her that she could go to him and could spend the night with him, but she didn't. Oh what might have been and what it might have led to.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure

Users who are viewing this thread