• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She lied šŸ¤„

• Thread starterHardtoseduce
  • Start date

Hardtoseduce

I tricked my wife into cuckholding.
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2023
I know her bull has been txt her right now. She said sheā€™s going to get some wine but I know she's getting a sneaky link in with her bull. This scumbag is about to have his way with with this FUCKN slutā—ļø-And Iā€™m feeling anxious sick šŸ¤¢ nervous with a hard dick. Iā€™m tracking her now. While Iā€™m trying to post the Bull just txt me this. He got a sneaky link in with out my green light.

image.jpg 80029891-8440-4EB7-891C-1991EE308155.jpeg

Attachments

• DAA23303-E0F7-43E8-97F6-5F0D6E1CBBCD.MOV
    4.7 MB
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: BBCDoNoR, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Hardtoseduce said:
I know her bull has been txt her right now. She said sheā€™s going to get some wine but I know she's getting a sneaky link in with her bull. This scumbag is about to have his way with with this FUCKN slutā—ļø-And Iā€™m feeling anxious sick šŸ¤¢ nervous with a hard dick. Iā€™m tracking her now. While Iā€™m trying to post the Bull just txt me this. He got a sneaky link in with out my green light.

The bull thought it was all good when it comes to the šŸŸ¢šŸ’”light smh. I told him that I can smell dick on her breath šŸ˜.-And she hasn't showered or bathed her cream pied pussy yet. I'm acting like I'm cool with it BUT I'm not. Plus, I'm Here with our two kids and she comes home with a citation on top of all the cheating fuckery, so "lucky her' has a great fake ass real kind of an alibi in her mind. I'll play along of course. What a fucking unexpected crazy early evening this is. The stupid shit is she's choking on his dick and I haven't felt her warm wet mouth since around the Christmas Right Before COVID hit that next year in March. Im so eager to get my dick sucked and theres always an excuse or ignored. I hate love and love to hate while really hating and annoyed by this bitch. The bull said this is the type of shit she sends to get him going.

IMG_0724.jpgI think this is Barns&Noble Bathroom.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
Hardtoseduce said:

I would be pissed cause I didnā€™t get a fresh cream pie. Hopefully it wasnā€™t too old when she came home

• Haha
Reactions: Hardtoseduce
Hardtoseduce said:
The bull thought it was all good when it comes to the šŸŸ¢šŸ’”light smh. I told him that I can smell dick on her breath šŸ˜.-And she hasn't showered or bathed her cream pied pussy yet. I'm acting like I'm cool with it BUT I'm not. Plus, I'm Here with our two kids and she comes home with a citation on top of all the cheating fuckery, so "lucky her' has a great fake ass real kind of an alibi in her mind. I'll play along of course. What a fucking unexpected crazy early evening this is. The stupid shit is she's choking on his dick and I haven't felt her warm wet mouth since around the Christmas Right Before COVID hit that next year in March. Im so eager to get my dick sucked and theres always an excuse or ignored. I hate love and love to hate while really hating and annoyed by this bitch. The bull said this is the type of shit she sends to get him going.

IMG_0724.jpgI think this is Barns&Noble Bathroom.
Love a cheating wife. Just bring me the pie baby

Lovasianladies said:
I would be pissed cause I didnā€™t get a fresh cream pie. Hopefully it wasnā€™t too old when she came home
It was perfect

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread