• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she likes the fantasy but says it is to dangerous

• Thread startersteaveblue
  • Start date

steaveblue

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2006
how do i re asure her it will be ok i want to se her fuck with other men and also fuck her while i suck their cocks am i a cuck or just bi she pretends to suck a guy we knows cock as i talk about it it really heats us up while we fuck and she goes to the car wash and washes her car with no panties on and lets guys look at her and then comes home and tells me while we fuck is this a good sign and is the reality better than the fantasy

She is hotwife material, If approached the right way she will soon spread her legs. Your first concern is finding a guy she is comfortable with.

thanks enser

i will keep on trying is the reality better than the fantasy what is it like

Last edited by a moderator:
For us reality was much better, especially when I could watch my friend’s cock slowly disappearing in her wet cunt.

did you join in

did you join in or did you let her go on her own i think i would not be ok if she went on her own so i dont think i am areal cuck are thre sites specific to my type of thing

category

i think all you guys are great and your wives are magic but my kink is to join in and get it on with the guy as well i like it when she flirts with men and then tells me while i am fucking her so i guess part of me needs to be cucked but i still want to be there if she finally fucks someone

We got started with friends, a married couple; one night in their mobile trailer-camper in a nudist resort. It was not planed in advance, it just happened and we played with them for many years.
We where never in cuckolding but practiced hotwifing.

That was the biggest turn on for me to see a cock entering her wet pussy and stretching that twat. Her giving off sounds of pleasure and rhythmically lifting her ass to make sure not to miss a centimeter of his cock. To look at her face when she orgasmd.
Your first problem is finding a guy, your wife is comfortable with and can perform while you are there.

thanks

thanks for your answers , she likes all the ideas i have suggested the first thing she thought was that i wanted to fuck someone else but i have conviced her that is not the case sounds like you are into the same as me she pretended to suck a friend of ours cock this morning while i fucked her she really got into it and came hard afterwards i asked her if she would like to really do it she said she is keen but wants to get christmas out of the way she loves cockteasing and loves to be looked at she has consented to me taking some pics to put on here but she doesnt want to be rushed and she wants it to be just mmf and would like to see me suck cock so it all sounds promising will keep you posted bye for now

thanks

well it is hotting up she pretended to suck a friend of ours cock while i fucked her this morning she came hard and really got off on it after i had cum i asked her if she wantd to try it for real the first thing she thought was that i wanted to fuck someone else i told her that is not the case i just want to see her with another man she is very turned on by it all and said she might explore it after xmas as i said she loves flirting and cockteasing and often parades in front of men and then tells me about it while we fuck she asked if one day she was flirting and fell into a position for a quick anonymous safe fuck would i lke that i said tht would be perfect, then we finnished and she said thats enough of role playing for today what do you thik i was so excited it took my breath away

sex tonight

she has been shopping all day and i have been at home she just called and said some guy had been following her around the shopping cebtre and smiling so she is horny and wants to fuck tonight and play our game i said take a good look at his bulge so you can fantasise any way its nearly tea time over here and you lot are in the middle of the night so see you tomorrow

You have a private message

That's why we like doing 3sums with my friend. She can have another dick and not worry about any danger and just get into it.

Take your time, it's really any girls fantasy to have a cuckold husband/boyfriend, but there are two problems:

1) The girls worrying that it's too good to be true. That maybe your trying to get rid of her or something.

2) The social stigma. Worrying that others might find out and judge.

If you take your time you'll both realise that it's not too good to be true and in fact it's a turn on for both. Also noone else will find out (obviously you don't advertise it!)

Users who are viewing this thread