• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She says she's ready to try

• Thread startercharisma
  • Start date

charisma

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2006
We are looking for well built, hung black males between 30-40 years old in
N KY. Please be polite (no thuggs).

Attachments

• 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4,605
  • 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3,307
Reactions: Focker
An Erotically Beautiful Body waiting for VERY NICE bulls to rut her long-term.

Guys, look after her properly, and help BBC fame to spread even faster by word-of-mouth recommendation.

Would you like to undress her, like peeling a banana before you eat it.

Beautiful Woman

I hope she gets what she needs soon from a BBC and takes lots of pics. Love to see a well pleased female.

Still Looking

She has had White Men and White women. Now she wants to track a BBC

Attachments

• 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,557
  • 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,806
You go girl! Do you thang!

Beatiful pics!

Very sexy lady, she won't have any problem finding a black guy interested in breaking her in to BBC

Thats one gorgeous, shapely WF. Wish I was in Kentucky

Where are all the Men?

Thanks everyone for your compliments and support. We are very suprised that no BM from the Cincinnati area have posted or written. I think she is amazing and sexy, are we doing something wrong?

Attachments

• 148.jpg
    148.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,983
Still Looking

We are still wanting to have her try her first BC before we leave 2006!

mmm she is MADE FO BBC!! if i was on your side of the atlanta id be over in a shot! love to see her workm y huge 10" african pole.. lets see more of her. good luck.

I am a 31 yo black male in Hebron. If she didn't find what she was looking for in 2006 she can always start the year off with BBC in 2007.

very nice, would love to see more , show us that asshole

Professional Stud

I will be in the Louisville, KY area from the 12-13th of Jan if you are serious about getting pounded by a black male then hit me up at my email warrantone1906@aim.com.

Hi. I am a BLK\M in the N/Ky-Cincy area. My stats are 6'4 muscular 9x4. If she is interested, I can send her a pic. My email addy is charkoal8ight@yahoo.com. Contact me there and i will reply with a pic and we can take it from there.

You are beautiful. I will share my man with you . He is Black I am white

have fun
i did
luv it so much

she looks great i would help you out if i was close by iam in new yokr if you guys ever gere then get in contact with me

I come from Columbus to Cincy every month. Love the pix and would love to get a shot at some of that. PM me if you get the chance.

that some good shit there

Users who are viewing this thread