• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She smells of semen

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
This evening, my wife and I were lounging on the sofa. I laid down and put my head on her lap, with my nose about 2 inches from her sweet pussy. Suddenly, I noticed the strong smell of semen. She was with me all day today and we had not fucked. She was wearing "leggings". The strong semen smell was in the crotch of her leggings.

She was out running around town yesterday from morning to evening and was wearing the same leggings. She must have gotten fucked once or twice to have such a strong smell of semen.

I was thrilled. I have wanted her to fuck other guys for a long time. Now I know that she has jumped the fence into slutwifery. I need to be able to track her location next Saturday to figure out who or fucking her. If I can catch her in the act of getting laid, I should be able to force her to allow me to watch.

I cannot simply follow ger around to catch her. Can anybody on this site recommend a tracking device that I can put on her car so that I only have to watch suspect locations to find who is her Bull? Some kind of GPS device?

thum6bnail.png

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Icleanup, laury and 3 others
Or simply ask her? its far less creapy and not as illegal.

Just track her phone location. If the phone is in your name you can use spyware. I used evt17for many years until I had all the logins she uses. Then when I had access to her phone and computer I would log into each account and delete the notification of new log in emails she would get. Now I know all, even when I'm out of town.

Reactions: UnownCuck and franklyhorny
konabreeze said:
This evening, my wife and I were lounging on the sofa. I laid down and put my head on her lap, with my nose about 2 inches from her sweet pussy. Suddenly, I noticed the strong smell of semen. She was with me all day today and we had not fucked. She was wearing "leggings". The strong semen smell was in the crotch of her leggings.

She was out running around town yesterday from morning to evening and was wearing the same leggings. She must have gotten fucked once or twice to have such a strong smell of semen.

I was thrilled. I have wanted her to fuck other guys for a long time. Now I know that she has jumped the fence into slutwifery. I need to be able to track her location next Saturday to figure out who or fucking her. If I can catch her in the act of getting laid, I should be able to force her to allow me to watch.

I cannot simply follow ger around to catch her. Can anybody on this site recommend a tracking device that I can put on her car so that I only have to watch suspect locations to find who is her Bull? Some kind of GPS device?

thum6bnail.png
Looks like she has nice tits

Yes her tits are fantastic, Full, high and firm. She has great excuses for her time in the early morning and for mid to late afternoon. But from about 11 AM to 3 PM, is when I think that she is getting laid. Maybe 2 guys do a mini gangbang on her. The Airtags are easily detected, I was thinking about a small gps recorder mounted on the bumper hitch, which on Yukons is covered. So that I could retrieve the unit after 2 weeks and foklow her movements for the entire period.

If I know where and when she is meeting her bull or bulls, I could go and catch her with a cock up inside her. She is subject to being blackmailed and if I had photo evidence, I could force her to do whatever I demand.

1 (3).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Katycock, 4sure and Nazareth
konabreeze said:

thum6bnail.png
Call me, Detective Ed, inwillnsquirt on her face next time.

Icleanup said:
Call me, Detective Ed, inwillnsquirt on her face next time.
Tell her you smelt it and it smells real good and praise her. Let her know you are happy about smelling and even cleaning other men's cum from her oussy. Or when she gets in on Sat. Bury your head in her crotch. Let her know is the first step.

Icleanup said:
Tell her you smelt it and it smells real good and praise her. Let her know you are happy about smelling and even cleaning other men's cum from her oussy. Or when she gets in on Sat. Bury your head in her crotch. Let her know is the first step.

Screenshot_20230825_184029_Tumblr.jpg

Reactions: MixedbbcLA
konabreeze said:
Yes her tits are fantastic, Full, high and firm. She has great excuses for her time in the early morning and for mid to late afternoon. But from about 11 AM to 3 PM, is when I think that she is getting laid. Maybe 2 guys do a mini gangbang on her. The Airtags are easily detected, I was thinking about a small gps recorder mounted on the bumper hitch, which on Yukons is covered. So that I could retrieve the unit after 2 weeks and foklow her movements for the entire period.

If I know where and when she is meeting her bull or bulls, I could go and catch her with a cock up inside her. She is subject to being blackmailed and if I had photo evidence, I could force her to do whatever I demand.

1 (3).jpg
"Fantastic" is an understatement. Extraordinary is more appropriate. No wonder she has some guy banging her. I hope you get to see a frontal view one day while she's on her hands and knees getting his cock from behind. Wow!

konabreeze said:

1 (3).jpg
Beautiful tits

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked

Users who are viewing this thread