she went out saterday knight

• Thread starterturfland
  • Start date
T

turfland

she went to a club saterday with some girl freinds ther was a stage party there she ended up back at there hotel with one of her freinds they both shaged the knight away .she shaged them bear back she came home at six in the morning i was waiting for her she promist me she would make them wear a condom if she shaged some one when she told me that her cunt was full of spunk i nearly came on the spot she was shaking she thought i would go mad how wrong could she be.

wow man great story and what a loverly wife. please give us more details and more pics please

You Lucky Fucker

turfland said:
she went to a club saterday with some girl freinds ther was a stage party there she ended up back at there hotel with one of her freinds they both shaged the knight away .she shaged them bear back she came home at six in the morning i was waiting for her she promist me she would make them wear a condom if she shaged some one when she told me that her cunt was full of spunk i nearly came on the spot she was shaking she thought i would go mad how wrong could she be.
How that is what I call a HOT-Hot-Hot Wife.:p :p My face is beet red and only modesty prevents me from telling her what I would do with lovely cum filled pussy of hers:p Plus I would send her back for more.:eek: Really she is beautiful and all those lucky bastards that got her pussy and got to shoot at her egg. Is this shit hot?are is it hot?Ask her if her friends hubby got a wonderful nasty pussy when his wife got home.THANKS WOW my levis are sure getting tight okdeacon

Hot wife!

She looks really great. you must have some pics of her nude or even better, in stockings and heels with her legs spread.

Is that your wife? She is hot! Any pics of her full of spunk as you say?

Last edited by a moderator:
yummy

turfland said:
Those lucky guys to get to pop that, best they are still talking about how wonderful it was, I would be.......:) :)

wow! Your wife is so hot and must be a great fuck!

Cucky-G said:
Is that your wife? She is hot! Any pics of her full of spunk as you say?
yes she is my wife i have sent a nude photo

A beautiful young lady who has learned a valuable lesson about how sex is supposed to be - UNWRAPPED!

CondmBreakr said:
A beautiful young lady who has learned a valuable lesson about how sex is supposed to be - UNWRAPPED!
she is going out to knight it,s saterday and she has promised to fuck the brains out of some men. cant wait for her to come home and tell me all about it

Turfland

turfland said:
she is going out to knight it,s saterday and she has promised to fuck the brains out of some men. cant wait for her to come home and tell me all about it
Man I can hardly wait as well. Please let me see the bare pussy:p :p :p :p okdeacon

who spells night with a "K" in front of it?!:confused:

luv2cuck2005 said:
who spells night with a "K" in front of it?!:confused:

King Arthur? :)

Lol

TVWill said:
King Arthur? :)
I think she is finding her Knight too.......... lol. Seems like she is getting her king and has a servant at home......... lucky damn guy, it's wonderful to have a wife that will come home with hickies on tits and pussy all nice and sticky and want you to drive it home and make her scream.

I Know One

luv2cuck2005 said:
who spells night with a "K" in front of it?
Turfland does:) :) :) :) okdeacon