• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she wnats to cuckold me

• Thread starternorthshorehubby
  • Start date

northshorehubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2007
she wnats to cuckold me

Attachments

• ok1.JPG
    ok1.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 3,995
She's very pretty!

Reactions: toolman2c
North Shore Where?

Slut

She is more then willing to cuckold you... she longs for real sex, she wants to play with black boys... She loves to f*cked by BBC! ^)_(^

:cool: I HAVE 9 1/2 THICK BLACK INCHES SHE CAN PLAY WITH AND THEN FUCK IN FRONT OF YOU OR COME BACK HOME AND LET YOU EAT MY CUM OUT OF HER WIDE OPEN PUSSY.

:) If you are on the north shore of Massachusetts, lets all get together, and we Wives, will cuckold you white hubbies, with some Nice, "Big, Black Cock". Our more personal email address is, GoddessLela62@aol.com . Please contact us. Love and Kisses, Irene!!!

She should take you bra and panty shopping, throw out all your male underwear and get you a satin maid uniform.

To sissycuckmaid

I second the motion sissycuckmaid. Love, Irene!!!

sissycuckmaid said:
She should take you bra and panty shopping, throw out all your male underwear and get you a satin maid uniform.

I love it when she shops with me!!!

You lucky cuck

She is beautiful and you should consider yourself lucky considering the number of unowned cucks like myself still searching

If it's North Shore Chicago, I'd be happy to fuck her and humiliate you.

I am north shore all the time for work - she is gorgeous

ok sorry about that...

Users who are viewing this thread