• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She'll let me show this.

• Thread starterNosirrah
  • Start date

Nosirrah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2021
West yorkshire
My wife has a phobia of the internet and won't let me post pictures of her, but, I found this one from 2018 that's she's let me post. This was taking by her fuck buddy right before he fucked her.

It was June 2018, on a Friday night, this stands out in my mind because she asked him to fuck her up her ass, which he obliged.

Every time see this picture I can't help thinking that a short time after it was taken she had a very impressive cock up it. Obviously he fucked her pussy and mouth, but I really love the thought she spread her cheeks for him.

m001 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Georgecq, Lovasianladies, toolman and 15 others
Mmmm. EXCITNG... Isn’t it? The thought - the idea - the anticipation!

Reactions: Nosirrah
BWCOrson said:
Mmmm. EXCITNG... Isn’t it? The thought - the idea - the anticipation!
The anticipation is almost as good as the action..... Almost..

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lefty and BWCOrson
Nosirrah said:
My wife has a phobia of the internet and won't let me post pictures of her, but, I found this one from 2018 that's she's let me post. This was taking by her fuck buddy right before he fucked her.

It was June 2018, on a Friday night, this stands out in my mind because she asked him to fuck her up her ass, which he obliged.

Every time see this picture I can't help thinking that a short time after it was taken she had a very impressive cock up it. Obviously he fucked her pussy and mouth, but I really love the thought she spread her cheeks for him.

m001 (1).jpg
nice once they give up the ass they are on there way to pure slutness

Reactions: toolman and Nosirrah
hdguy said:
nice once they give up the ass they are on there way to pure slutness
She definitely given it up to Martin, I've seen him pounding it, and that is a sight I'll never tire of seeing 😉

• Love
Reactions: toolman and BWCOrson
Nosirrah said:

m001 (1).jpg
Thats a nice ass , I'd fuck it

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Wifeexposer, Nosirrah and 1 other person
Nosirrah said:

m001 (1).jpg
i sure love seeing ur wifes sexy butt n thighs, makes me want my cock up inside her hot treasured pussy bare naked skin2skin.

Users who are viewing this thread