• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's At It Again

• Thread starterGliderider
  • Start date

Gliderider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2016
My wife has taken a job as an accountant in collections for a regional finance company. Two or three times a month she travels to Nashville to the main office. She had to go for several days 3 months ago for training. She called me at lunch on the first day to let me know she might get into something based on the way one of her coworkers was acting, lol. She finally broke down and started hotwifing me a year or so ago. She still prefers it if I'm there with her but she has gone out on her own when she feels comfortable enough. I've told her all I ask is to let me know and not go behind my back plus I want all the details when she gets the chance. I like hearing her tell the tale almost as much as watching.

Anyway, she called to let me know that one of the guys had been talking to her and checking her out quite a bit. She said he's a dark black and he's been flirting with her during their breaks. If something happened she'd try to let me know but she might not have a chance so this was my warning call, lol. I got the whole story later but here's what went down.

Once the class was over for the day she was gathering her stuff up getting ready to head out when he approached her. He asked what her plans were for the evening. She told him she was going to find some dinner and head back to her motel. He asked if she'd like some company for dinner. She told him sure, that she hated eating alone. He worked in the local office so he picked out a restaurant. They enjoyed their meal and walked down the block to a small bar for drinks. She doesn't drink much, mostly beer but it doesn't take much to loosen her up. We've always joked that after three beers her clothes are coming off. I don't know if she told him that or not but she must have. They left and walked back to the car which they'd left at the restaurant. He was getting a little handy on the way back and she wasn't discouraging the attention. When they got to the car he pushed her up against it and started kissing and stroking her butt. She likes to be touched and made no effort to make him stop. He suggested they go back to his place for a bit and she agreed.

When they got to his apartment she said he fixed himself another drink and grabbed her a beer out of the fridge. They sat down on the couch and started kissing while he was rubbing her leg. She told me she was very turned on and when he reached between her legs she didn't hesitate to open them and give him access. He stood her up and turned her around so he could unzip her dress. She shrugged out of it leaving her in bra and panties. He took her by the hand and led her down the hall to the bedroom. She sat down on the side of the bed and reached behind her to unsnap her bra. He was taking off his shirt and unfastened his belt when she reached out and helped undo his pants. She took his dick out and groaned. She loves an uncut cock and she said he had a nice one. It was about 6" soft and the foreskin covered the head almost to the peehole. She started stroking it and took it into her mouth. While she was enjoying herself he stepped out of his pants and boxers. He pushed her back onto the bed and removed her panties. She keeps herself shaved except for a small landing strip. He spread her legs and started eating her out causing some serious moaning. Once he got her very wet he shuffled up between her legs and started slapping her pussy with his dick. She said he was 7-8 inches once he'd gotten hard and she was very much looking forward to having that dick with the foreskin still covering most of the head inside her. She said an uncut cock feels completely different than a cut one and she was definitely wanting it inside her. He put the head into her and teased her rubbing it up and down her slit. She said she came just as soon as he started pushing into her. He fucked her slowly which really had her making some noise. He had her get up on all fours and fucked her faster. She came twice before he pulled out and pushed on her rosebud. She likes anal sex though she was afraid he'd be too big. He found a bottle of lube and took it easy until he was all the way in. He took his time before going back to her pussy. He finally came inside her which triggered another orgasm for her.

They laid together kissing and stroking until she said she'd better get back to her motel. They dressed and he gave her a ride back to her car at the office. They kissed a bit more before she promised to check out of the motel and spend the next night with him before she travelled back home. She's found reasons to have to make the trip to the home office a little more often staying with him each time. He has invited over a friend a time or two but that's a tale for the next time, lol.

Reactions: whites, Frankv, Horny wolf and 1 other person
Omg how does she look

That's her in my avatar so she looks pretty damn good, lol.

Great reading...:)