• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's back with her lover

• Thread starterTony2sm
  • Start date
T

Tony2sm

My wife and her lover were having some fairly passionate disagreements about a month ago, and I thought that maybe their relationship had run its course. Now I realize how naive I continue to be. While apart from him, I got very little sex, and she was miserable. I noticed that they had begun communicating again earlier this week. She giggles klike a school girl when they talk. She never had any particular attraction for black men before him, but now black men seem to be her preference. She likes them big, like her lover, and seems to enjoy making me squirm when she talks about his big body, and huge cock.

As I should have expected, she's with him tonight. They have been lovers, on and off, with varying degrees of frequency for years. She loves his huge cock, which I know that she fantasizes about, even on the rare occasions when I am allowed near her. She gets so hot when gettig ready for him, it is downright intimidating. It is torture, because, I am totally hooked on her; I always have been. She keeps me hanging on, but I know that she would never give him up. When she is naked in formnt of me, I go to pieces, and she knows that, like a true cuckold, I will do whatever she says. I know that they wil be making love all night tonight, and that she will demand that I get the house spotlesly clean when she comes home tomorow morning. I know that I am a true loser for this, but she has always had an absolute spell over me.

I wouldn't say you're a loser. Someone has to provide support.

Tony2sm,

Re.: "...she knows, like a true cuckold, I will do whatever she says. I know they wil be making love all night tonight, and she will demand I get the house spotlesly clean when she comes home tomorow morning. I know I am a true loser for this..."

Well, I wouldn't say that. If your wife has a lover and spends a lot of time with him, someone has to provide support by doing the housework.

What else does she require of you?

—Custer

She requires a lot

She is a demanding task master. I am responsible for most all household chores, and I jump (and jump quickly, I might add), while waiting on her, as I seem to be doing more and more. I also pamper her by paying for all of her shopping, and she definitely lovers nice things. Over the past year or so, with greater regularity, I have also been paying for gifts that she has been buying her lover.

You aren't a loser at all. I think you're a real keeper...

Very impressive.

Tony2sm,

Re.: "She is a demanding task master [mistress]. I am responsible for most all household chores, and I jump (and jump quickly, I might add), while waiting on her, as I seem to be doing more and more."

Very impressive. If you manage to accomplish most of the household chores while also waiting on your mistress, you are doing well. Very well. Particularly since you also pay for her shopping and the gifts she buys for her lover. This implies you work and earn a good income, which must also take substantial amounts of your time.

It sounds to me like you're a successful and, from the point of view of your mistress, a very desirable man.

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
You are an excellent cuckold and should be proud of yourself. Your wife needs you to play your role with enthusiasm, while her and her lover have an erotic power-struggle which gives them a smorgasboard of (secretly delicious) emotions.

You are on track, so the boat does not need rocking.

Lover's tiffs are part of sensual enjoyment, then they come back on track and make up in beautiful ways that please them.

Users who are viewing this thread