• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shes finally gunna do it! How to stay clean and safe?

• Thread starterCuriousTaboo
  • Start date

CuriousTaboo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2019
Shes finally gunna do it!

I've been lurking here for quite a while, and I have never really posted before; but the time has come, and I would like to know from the experienced community how you manage to stay safe.

Just a little background- my wife has known about how I've wanted to see her get fucked from the beginning, and even while we were dating she told me that eventually she would be willing. That was 7 years ago, and along the way theres been a couple of times where we managed to get a hook up lined up, but ultimately fell through some reason or another. Well in the past week, we finally got the ball rolling and she made a tinder, and shes thinking shes finding some guys she'd wanna fuck but were a bit worried about diseases and infections (not really worried about pregnancy at all). So we were talking it through and of course we'd make sure they used a rubber for fucking, but as far as oral goes, shes still a bit worried about possibly catching something unless they're using a rubber, but who the hell enjoys that? We figure that once we find someone safe we wont need to use rubber at all... So I wanted to hear from all of you how you find partners and stay safe at the same time.

CuriousTaboo said:
Shes finally gunna do it!

I've been lurking here for quite a while, and I have never really posted before; but the time has come, and I would like to know from the experienced community how you manage to stay safe.

Just a little background- my wife has known about how I've wanted to see her get fucked from the beginning, and even while we were dating she told me that eventually she would be willing. That was 7 years ago, and along the way theres been a couple of times where we managed to get a hook up lined up, but ultimately fell through some reason or another. Well in the past week, we finally got the ball rolling and she made a tinder, and shes thinking shes finding some guys she'd wanna fuck but were a bit worried about diseases and infections (not really worried about pregnancy at all). So we were talking it through and of course we'd make sure they used a rubber for fucking, but as far as oral goes, shes still a bit worried about possibly catching something unless they're using a rubber, but who the hell enjoys that? We figure that once we find someone safe we wont need to use rubber at all... So I wanted to hear from all of you how you find partners and stay safe at the same time.
The safest way is for the lucky son of a bitch to get tested. Most municipalities have a free testing facility. The other is for you to do all the oral and for him to do the fucking with a condom. That being said. I would be more worried about covid19 right now.

Picking married guys helps too... they have every reason to be careful and to not want to fuck up...

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
TalkingCuck said:
Picking married guys helps too... they have every reason to be careful and to not want to fuck up...
So true. My wife tries to only fuck married men. Not only from the health perspective but most married men are gentler, are more attentive and more appreciative of getting a little extra pussy. She will usually let them fuck her without a condom and cum in her pussy. She loves it if the wife is *******. All the sneaking around and planning the meet makes her feel special.

Reactions: babagee and SheDoesIt
zippless said:
So true. My wife tries to only fuck married men. Not only from the health perspective but most married men are gentler, are more attentive and more appreciative of getting a little extra pussy. She will usually let them fuck her without a condom and cum in her pussy. She loves it if the wife is *******. All the sneaking around and planning the meet makes her feel special.
Wow, thanks for the feedback you two, I really appreciate it. Yeah, testing would be ideal but that's a perfect world :/ I'll have to talk to her about the idea of finding guys who are attached, I'm not sure how she'd feel about that one. So far, shes only found single guys who have fantasies of fucking married women. But again, shes mainly been looking on tinder, she made a fetlife account, but as far as I know, she hasn't really talked to anyone through it yet

Reactions: toolman
Wife prefers married men as there is no hassle with them just sex. She knows they have to go back to their wives who have mostly have gone off sex.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, SheDoesIt and zippless

Users who are viewing this thread