• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's open for it!

• Thread starterphantasticdan
  • Start date

phantasticdan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2004
I have a 20 year old friend who's open to getting blacked. Here's some pics. She's 5'2'' and 38d. Any takers?

would love to see those juicy tits with a long black cock nestled between them, black men respond now, bend this cute girl over and load up her hot pussy

phantasticdan said:
I have a 20 year old friend who's open to getting blacked. Here's some pics. She's 5'2'' and 38d. Any takers?
i got all she needs
10.5 incher 4 u babe

Attachments

• dick2_770.jpg
    dick2_770.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 5,121
NJ blk man here

where is she from???

she is fine but seems to me she's a woman of color, hispanic or black not that i mind

when & where

I am in KCMO but often travel to DALLAS.....WHAT S UP?

hey

33/blk-m/nyc here..6'2 235 medium build with 9inch thick cock....i have what she needs..

Attachments

• hilltopper2-1_213.jpg
    hilltopper2-1_213.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 145
hey

here is another

Attachments

• hilltopper2-2_194.jpg
    hilltopper2-2_194.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 188
REAL BLACK MAN HERE!

47 yr old Black man--9 1/2 inches by 5, would love to take her from blowing to hoeing---just holla back and let me know when the student is ready for the teacher!

Would love to see her with my cock in her mouth, she is very sexy looking, she looks like she would love to fuck.

where you at?

DAMN SHE IS FINE AS HELL. I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS.

IM IN CALIFORNIA

6'1 170LBS LITESKIN HANDSOME

wat up girl

Those are some ginormous breasteses!

Sounds great if she looking for something dont look any further
black male here in new york city get at me lets make it happen baby girl
parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread