• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's the most beautiful woman in the world to me....

• Thread starterricheyb
  • Start date

richeyb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2007
and I cant STOP fantasizing about seeing her sucking, fucking, being humiliated and getting a cum bath from a bunch of strange men! WHEW! :)

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,278
  • scan.gif
    scan.gif
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,185
  • PICT1900.JPG
    PICT1900.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,160
  • PICT2331-1.jpg
    PICT2331-1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,408
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac
Very fuckable. Great candidate for [her] to ass kiss and rim the guys too.

Could you fantasize about watching her nurse a beautiful black baby at one of those nice titties?

i'm a stranger

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh fuck you betrayed your slut bad here! mmmmmmmmmm Wedding pics? wow you are a cuck and u dont even know it yet.

She's definitely a breeder... Get her blacked and watch to your heart's delight!

she even looks like a slut

She looks like she's perfectly built to take on a group of men. My advise would be to start small, 2 or 3 and work up from there. She looks like she'd love it! Good luck!

I think she will be so hot seeing your wife with a big black bull...he may turn her into a slut ...

um definitley what the bruthus want

hey Richey,

let me know if you're ever around South Florida, I can coordinate that fantasy of yours to come true with a gangbang for your slut wife - IF SHE IS READY FOR THAT

Yumm, love those tits, be my pleasure to fuck her and send her back to you with a creampie for you to enjoy.

I'd love to give her a creampie or even knock her up. She's beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread