• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shopping for my Hotwife

• Thread starterSissyForDawn
  • Start date

SissyForDawn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2023
North Carolina
Currently my Hotwife has me searching to find her a Bull on a swinging site. She has told me what she wants...height, weight, age range, cock size. I message the potential Bulls and introduce myself as her cuck, then let them know I am searching on her behalf and do some initial screening. This is all done while I am in my cuck uniform which is now a bra, panties, stockings, and my small cock cage. The Bulls that meet criteria are then passed on to her with a couple pictures and notes on why I feel they are a good Bull for her. She picks a couple to start messaging directly with and the others I am required to let them know she has passed on. When she selects her Bull(s), only she messages with them, but she does tell me she is owned so I know. Also, in months that she has a Bull not only am I paying her a fee for having a micropenis, I pay her a Bull fee as well.

#CUCKDUTIES

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and DawnW
You may be a pathetic cuck, but you're my pathetic cuck to put to work.

• Love
Reactions: zstyle, abvt75 and MixedbbcLA

Users who are viewing this thread