• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SHort post to update on my BBW wife's pregnancy

• Thread starterBlackDomLdog
  • Start date
Glad everything went well. Don't forget to pass out the cigars. Hope mother and baby will do fine. Muleman

congrats

nice to hear of a blessed event, a child in wedlock..not just some breeding bs, or other freakshow stuff. im all for sex in/out of marriage with consent, but you 2 should be commended, proud, and i hope you are all happy and healthy.

come on xzpaw, give the guy a break. He is a proud Dad and wants to tell the world. That is a feeling that no one can describe. I am sure he has made some friends here and they are interested. You have a point but trust me, when you become a Dad the world suddenly becomes so small and yet so fucking big.

Answer to most questions...except xzpaw's

mhall said:
come on xzpaw, give the guy a break. He is a proud Dad and wants to tell the world. That is a feeling that no one can describe. I am sure he has made some friends here and they are interested. You have a point but trust me, when you become a Dad the world suddenly becomes so small and yet so fucking big.

Answering the questions:

Yes the child is mine.

Yes, mom and child are doing fine.

Yes, baby is healthy. Mom had some complications, but is fine right now.

xzpaw is on my ignore list, but I canassume he is congratulating me, ridiculing me, or a combination. I'll accept the congrats - but won't share pics with many people. Being a new dad is a LOT of responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread