• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should a cuckold tell his mother?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date
I would love my mom to cuck me

By all means he should tell but more likely she knows.

Some mothers and daughters are very close and the daughter is going to tell her mother is so. Some are not close and have little contact. It is better to tell people close to you rather than have them find out, and they will, from others talking behind your back. I think this is where the humilation factor comes in. Mothers, both the mother in law and the cuckold's mother, will have an idea of what is happening and are more likely to accept if not approve. Submissive fathers will be humilated but understand and be supportive, but alpha male father's who have sired a son not is not going to be a happy camper but it is doubtful he and his offspring have ever got along. The father of a cuckoldress is likely to adore his daughter and feel it is her right to have lover's and hope he gets an alph grand son to grow up in his image.

Attachments

• B2W4ME.jpg
    B2W4ME.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 175
  • ID1968_2.jpg
    ID1968_2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 158
I grew up in a cuckold family, my mom cucked my dad and we all knew about it. in our home nudity was common place so my mom saw me nude all the time. i have a very small penis, even smaller than my dad, so when my mom talked to me about sex she brought it up and said that I needed to make sure I was good at oral so my gf would be happy. I knew from the start that I liked the idea of cuckolding and when my first 2 gf's cheated on me it just cemented it in my head. I told my mom about it and she was proud of me for thinking of their needs and from then on whenever my gfs would come over she would drop mild suggestions about other guys. I love that she knows and is supportive.

jmathew4 said:
I grew up in a cuckold family, my mom cucked my dad and we all knew about it. In our home, nudity was common so my mom saw me nude all the time. i have a very small penis, even smaller than my dad, so when my mom talked to me about sex, she brought up [my obviously-small penis size] and said I needed to make sure I was good at oral, so my gf would be happy. ....

Nice. It was totally appropriate for your cuckoldress mother, who was often nude around your house... as were you... to have talked with you about sex when you were a child, and made sure you understood the disadvantages of your small penis, and hence the importance of learning to satisfy your women with your oral skills.

Along this same topic...if any cuckold wannbes wonder (or fear) if their wives discuss your desire to be a cuckold with their sister(s) or girlfriends when they are out, the answer at least in my case (and I am sure yours) is yes...especially if wine is involved.

Last edited:
Some fathers would rather live alone in a deep cave than handle the humiliation of everyone knowing a son was gay or had a small penis. Thankfully the younger generation are more tolerant, accepting (and not bothered or rattled).

Some fathers are better kept in the dark (kept ignorant) about their son enjoying his cuckold lifestyle.
Mother always sense where each of their son's heads are, but few dads notice the signs of being/acting a tad different.

I would be so embarrassed if my MIL knew, but I would love the humiliation. I know she would probably be proud of my wife too for getting what she wants, I know she would be smirking each time she saw me.

My mother in law knew and often kidded me about it. She even once to.d me she would not mind having a black grandchild and hoped I could handle it if it happened.
Mike

Well my mother doesn't know, and Id like to keep it that way, and Im pretty sure my MiL never knew. I doubt either would understand. However, 2 of my SiL's know.
Her 1st time with another man was an mfm 3sum before we were married. We were engaged so I'm counting it as a my 1st cuckold experience. We only had the 1 3sum but my fiance continued to see him for about a year afterwards. We were married about 6 months after the 3sum.
E is my wife's sister and my wife told her about it less than a week after. She says that that is the only one she told her because she got a lecture from her sister over it even tho her sister seemed quite amused by it. Her sister has spoken to me about it but no lecture. She has informed me that her husband knows but he has never mentioned it to me.
V is my wife's SiL. She and the man in question lived in the same block of units and are friends and she found out through him. I found out she knew when she started making inquiries as to what would I do if my fiance cheated on me. That was how I found out that my fiance was seeing him behind my back.
After a fight and then a discussion I admitted to my fiance that it turned me on and that she could keep seeing him as long as she was honest with me and talked to me about it.
Just before our wedding V decided to have a talk with me about her infidelity. I confessed to her about the 3sum and how it turned me on and that I wanted her to see her b/f. How our talks after she had seen him increased the passion when we made love. V was very understanding and seemed turned on herself by my admission.
Anyway my point is that having someone else who knows and I can talk to has been a great help to me in understanding my own feelings and desires. V has supported me through the occasional downs Iv had and the highs as well. Not to mention the erotica of V knowing my wife has spread her legs for another man and that I like being cuckolded.
Possibly the most erotic experience of my life was shortly after we were married. My job sent me interstate and the morning we were to fly out we visited V to say goodbye. The b/f turned up as well. Well that was erotic enough, sitting there having tea and cakes and V knowing my wife has had sex with both of us. But then the b/f took my wife's hand and led her to the door and back to his apartment leaving me and V alone. V noticed my erection as they left and commented on it saying it really did turn me on. For the next hour V and I discussed my wife having sex with someone else just a few doors away, and she made me sit so she could see my erection as we talked. She thought it was wonderful that I could feel that way. When my wife returned alone V played it up saying how the "after sex glow" became her.
That was the end of that affair but there has been a couple since. I still talk to V and she knows we still share my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Saraha said:
It is good for me to look at stuff I wrote in the past to seel if my paradigms have changed.
I do believe you are very consistent in your opinions and paradigms. I sure like your posts.
I am responding here because my mom DID explain to me what my future with girls would probably be

Users who are viewing this thread