• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I Be Happy My Wife is a Black Cock Slut?

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
When I first suggested to my wife that she start having affairs because I knew I was not satisfying her, not even close, I was not very happy about it when she actually started. Her first guy she brought home was black. So was the next guy, and the next. Somewhere very early on she promised them she would, from then on, be black cock only. Then, of course, she, at their urging, feminized me. I did resist it at first, but quickly learned that resistance to either her many black boyfriends or to being feminized was completely useless.

So, since then, I got used to it, then started loving it. Now, I am extremely happy that my wife fucks a huge number of black guys AND that I have been feminized and required to be fucked by black guys (later, non-black femboys and chicks with dicks was added to my allowable sex partners). I LOVE watching my wife fuck black guys and I LOVE cleaning up after. I LOVE having tits and being fucked by black guys and I love being a very passable chick with a dick.

So, the answer to my own question is: YES!!!!! I highly recommend it to any submissive cuckold who is even slightly feminine.

Reactions: cynful, fllcouple, hard8bbc4mwf and 2 others
Gracie said:
.......... So, the answer to my own question is: YES!!!!! I highly recommend it to any submissive cuckold who is even slightly feminine.

I was going to reply saying you're far beyond the point where the question you posed on your subject line is relevant.

But, since you've answered your own question (per the above), I won't say that.

Gracie said:
When I first suggested to my wife that she start having affairs because I knew I was not satisfying her, not even close, I was not very happy about it when she actually started. Her first guy she brought home was black. So was the next guy, and the next. Somewhere very early on she promised them she would, from then on, be black cock only. Then, of course, she, at their urging, feminized me. I did resist it at first, but quickly learned that resistance to either her many black boyfriends or to being feminized was completely useless.

So, since then, I got used to it, then started loving it. Now, I am extremely happy that my wife fucks a huge number of black guys AND that I have been feminized and required to be fucked by black guys (later, non-black femboys and chicks with dicks was added to my allowable sex partners). I LOVE watching my wife fuck black guys and I LOVE cleaning up after. I LOVE having tits and being fucked by black guys and I love being a very passable chick with a dick.

So, the answer to my own question is: YES!!!!! I highly recommend it to any submissive cuckold who is even slightly feminine.
Awesome

Reactions: cynful

Users who are viewing this thread