• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I continue to convince my wife to try sharing?

  • Thread starterHawkdoctor
  • Start date

Hawkdoctor

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2024
195
241
43
68
My wife is a former small college cheerleader. We are both upper 60's and retired. I've encouraged her to try other guys before we get too old. She still enjoys sex and has a lot to offer in the bedroom and is very skilled orally. She was a virgin heading off to college, raised by strict parents, but made up that her freshman year. She was a party girl that couldn't handle alcohol. We always had post home football game parties and was often escorted back to the dorms from the college bar by several guys some nights. I'm sure, according to rumors, they had fun.

She is 5'6" with 38D boobs and weighs 160 lbs with a nice bush and still attractive. That is 20 pounds heavier than when we were married but hey, three kids and a few decades later. If she was alone in a bar I'm sure she wouldn't last long before she had company. She is apprehensive to get involved in that now.

What do you think?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: wifefuckeracnj, Maximan, Deek and 7 others
My wife and I got into swinging/sharing at age 51.

If your wife ever tries it, she will love it, and you will, too!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan and hairbear1954
BobWheeler said:
My wife and I got into swinging/sharing at age 51.

If your wife ever tries it, she will love it, and you will, too!!!
That gives me hope. My wife is very noisy when she orgasms. Multiple orgasms she is almost as creamy. I’d love to see another man fucking her hard and she is “signing” her heart out. A BBC would be icing on the cake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan and hairbear1954
I think u should keep trying what she look like
 
Naughtycub said:
I think u should keep trying what she look like
5’6” 160 lbs. was 140 when we got married but hey, 3 kids and a few decades later. 38D and a nice bush. She trims the edges because she tans often.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan and Naughtycub
Hawkdoctor said:
5’6” 160 lbs. was 140 when we got married but hey, 3 kids and a few decades later. 38D and a nice bush. She trims the edges because she tans often.
Would love to check her out



IMG_9561.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan
Hawkdoctor said:
My wife is a former small college cheerleader. We are both upper 60's and retired. I've encouraged her to try other guys before we get too old. She still enjoys sex and has a lot to offer in the bedroom and is very skilled orally. She was a virgin heading off to college, raised by strict parents, but made up that her freshman year. She was a party girl that couldn't handle alcohol. We always had post home football game parties and was often escorted back to the dorms from the college bar by several guys some nights. I'm sure, according to rumors, they had fun.

She is 5'6" with 38D boobs and weighs 160 lbs with a nice bush and still attractive. That is 20 pounds heavier than when we were married but hey, three kids and a few decades later. If she was alone in a bar I'm sure she wouldn't last long before she had company. She is apprehensive to get involved in that now.

What do you think?
Let's see her bush
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan
You should definitely keep encouraging her to try it. It took my husband 20 years of asking me before I finally agreed to try having sex with black men. I really wish I would have given in much sooner. Keep trying your wife will appreciate it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan
never stop, took years but wife slowly coming around
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan
Hawkdoctor said:
My wife is a former small college cheerleader. We are both upper 60's and retired. I've encouraged her to try other guys before we get too old. She still enjoys sex and has a lot to offer in the bedroom and is very skilled orally. She was a virgin heading off to college, raised by strict parents, but made up that her freshman year. She was a party girl that couldn't handle alcohol. We always had post home football game parties and was often escorted back to the dorms from the college bar by several guys some nights. I'm sure, according to rumors, they had fun.

She is 5'6" with 38D boobs and weighs 160 lbs with a nice bush and still attractive. That is 20 pounds heavier than when we were married but hey, three kids and a few decades later. If she was alone in a bar I'm sure she wouldn't last long before she had company. She is apprehensive to get involved in that now.

What do you think?
never too late for a little kink. my wife is 51. gets hit on constantly by younger men and even though i have made my hotwife fantasies known to her from the start it wasn’t until about a year ago she started coming around, she know talks about fucking other men when we fuck and two weeks ago “ accidentally “ let the neighbor see her naked. she got very turned on and even talked to him a bit totally nude. i thought I was going to cum in my pants. anyway stay the course!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan and Anaslutwife
Never give up. As long as you keep trying, I will, too. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan and MasterNick
Deek said:
Never give up. As long as you keep trying, I will, too. :)
after the naked ******** to neighbor, and how turned on that made me, nope never giving up
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maximan
Hawkdoctor said:
My wife is a former small college cheerleader. We are both upper 60's and retired. I've encouraged her to try other guys before we get too old. She still enjoys sex and has a lot to offer in the bedroom and is very skilled orally. She was a virgin heading off to college, raised by strict parents, but made up that her freshman year. She was a party girl that couldn't handle alcohol. We always had post home football game parties and was often escorted back to the dorms from the college bar by several guys some nights. I'm sure, according to rumors, they had fun.

She is 5'6" with 38D boobs and weighs 160 lbs with a nice bush and still attractive. That is 20 pounds heavier than when we were married but hey, three kids and a few decades later. If she was alone in a bar I'm sure she wouldn't last long before she had company. She is apprehensive to get involved in that now.

What do you think?
Let's see her nude pics
 
MasterNick said:
never too late for a little kink. my wife is 51. gets hit on constantly by younger men and even though i have made my hotwife fantasies known to her from the start it wasn’t until about a year ago she started coming around, she know talks about fucking other men when we fuck and two weeks ago “ accidentally “ let the neighbor see her naked. she got very turned on and even talked to him a bit totally nude. i thought I was going to cum in my pants. anyway stay the course!
Find a good site to look for someone to fuck her and let it be her choice who she picks, I promise it will be the most thrilling experience you will ever have
 
  • Like
Reactions: MasterNick
Zima said:
Find a good site to look for someone to fuck her and let it be her choice who she picks, I promise it will be the most thrilling experience you will ever have
thank you for the advice,
 
MasterNick said:
thank you for the advice,
If she has any interest in being shared best to do it while she has that interest, it won't last forever, had the best time of my life when my wife wanted to be shared and she looked forward to it as much as I but she has lost all interest now
 

Users who are viewing this thread