• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I go through with it?

• Thread starterplayer9123
  • Start date

player9123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2008
Hi

We're a couple from South Africa and I want my wife to become a slut. We got married a year back, she was a virgin and is very innocent, we have a great sex life but I want her to become a slut and I've had fakes done and constantly think of her being blacked. She doesn't know any of this though and wouldn't go for it either, she's quite conservative and very loyal, we're early 20's and she's very sexy!

Anyway, there's a guy that's coming here next week, and he's prepared to meet us both socially (accidently) and drug us both, take us back to his room, tie me down and fuck my wife, video tape the whole thing and blackmail us for more sex during his trip, during which process my wife will become a slut due to enjoying bigger cocks (not that mine is small at 6.5" but it's not as big as his is at 9"-10").

So what do you guys think? Should I go through with it? Even with my wife not knowing...

I need some advice here, your thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only advice I can offer is for you to get some professional help before you lose your wife. :heartbrea

Bad Idea

This is a real bad idea.
MrsCouple

Slow down man you will loose her give her time

Don't do it...you'll likely lose your wife and possibly face criminal charges. And who the hell is this guy you know that is willing to do such a thing. Hell you might never wake up. Foolishness.

I hope this is just a fantasy. The chance of your getting what you want from this plan are so small as to be almost nonexistent. If you think the kick you'll get from this is worth losing your wife go ahead. Otherwise keep it a fantasy and don't ever breath a word of it to her.

Postscript: Surely this belongs in IR Extreme, not Mainstream.

Criminal charges ... thats the only comment i have on this.

Zagg said:
Postscript: Surely this belongs in IR Extreme, not Mainstream.

This :nutkick:

Consider getting a room next to Tiger Woods or turning yourself in to a Police station!

I would rethink this plan. It has trouble written all over it. How well do you know this guy, he could rob you, kidnap her who knows, kill you both who knows. Buy a dildo and some movies and begin slow. Respect her!!!

Must admit, I was expecting something like "I've got some sexy pics of my wife that she's told me not to put on the internet. Should I post them?"

Talking of which..... hehe, no, I daren't.

insane

druging people,taking them to a room and tieing them up?what the hell is that?now would us knowing about this make us a party to this crime?and who is the other dumb ass who is going to take part in this?hey get your head checked!!!!

rasta said:
druging people,taking them to a room and tieing them up?what the hell is that?now would us knowing about this make us a party to this crime?and who is the other dumb ass who is going to take part in this?hey get your head checked!!!!
Until there is definite intention I wouldn't think so. Given some of the fruitcake ideas on here we'd all be suspected of aiding and abetting every sexual crime within 50 miles of a computer!

Take you time, it sounds like a fantasy to me.

Any update Player?

Users who are viewing this thread