• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I let wife go bareback?

• Thread starterhotcpl4341
  • Start date
hotcpl4341 said:
She is 37. She has a friend that has a black baby from and affair and she keeps saying how cute the baby is. I think she really wants a black man to breed her. While the idea is hot, I don't know how to explain it to family and friends.

It sounds like you have bigger problems than you think. If she is willing to get pregnant without your involvement or agreement, you are in trouble. Unless she is in early menopause, she is fully capable of getting pregnant.

Enjoying an interracial sex life is much different than having a interracail child. You better be prepared for a life-long commitment, which is what children require.

Good luck.

If you really love your wife,you should already know the answer. Safe sex is the only way to go.

What is a cuckold?

Josetta said:
A true cuckold is 120% obedient to his wife in all things, which means he is also under the thumb of the bulls that serve his wife. He hands over his pay packet, accepts pocket money only, and transfers all property assets into his wife's name.

A true cuckold puts his wife on a pedestal, she can do no wrong in his eyes - he lives to enhance her happiness in every way possible. He will do most of the housework to "lighten her load", buy her the nicest possible clothes to make her feel beautiful on her dates with her bull lovers. He will help bath her body, help her get dressed, brush her hair, encourage her, wait until she returns home after a date, eat creampies from her vulva lips, massage her when she is tired.........anything she desires - because this is the way he PROVES HIS LOVE FOR HIS WIFE.

A true cuck would NEVER EVER THINK OF DIVORCING HIS WIFE - he loves her too much, he wants her to fuck other men of her own choice.

A true cuck is completely faithful (monogamous), but powerfully CRAVES to see his wife enjoy polymory sex with lots of lovers, so that she will be totally satied with sexual fulfillment from her "top-ups".

A true cuck will willingly go through an extra marriage ceremony, and give his wife's hand in marriage to her lover bull, as the ultimate gift of her body to be bred, especially to BBC.

A true cuck may give up his right to honeymoon sex, and instead allow his new bride to take a bull to breed her on the honeymoon, while cucky allows the bull to be the KEY HOLDER to the cuck's penis cage.

A true cuck will instantly move his clothes into the spare room at the request of his wife. He expects his wife's bulls to displace him in the marital bed....and he becomes very excited when they do.

A true cuck will say "yes" to vasectomy without a second's thought - if that is what his wife has planned for him.

A true cuck will shoot his sperm straight into a waste paper container at his wife's request, because he knows his sperm is genetically inferior, and is not required for breeding his wife.

Many guys think they are "cucks", but if you don't relate to instant obedience to the above comments, then you are NOT A CUCKOLD. A true cuck never argues with his wife, because he knows she is superior to him in all possible ways - and he spends his whole marriage showing his wife that meeting her is the best thing that ever happened to him in his life.

Josetta,

Where did you get your definition of a cuckold? My understanding is that the male isn't a slave to the wife, being submissive in all aspects of their relationship, but sexually submissive to her and her lover.

Men are beggers

Bareback sex is so erotic!

A marriage is a partnership, and each spouse must do everything possible to ensure the other spouse is able to "grow". Too many husbands think their wife is a chattel they own and control. If you want to control a woman and limit her fun in life, then you should step aside and let someone else treat her with the respect she deserves. Marriage can be a trap for women with controlling spouses. There is room for negotiation regarding the hidden needs, primal cravings and adventures your spouse would like to explore.

D/d Free With Proof

Let Her Go Bare, After He Prooves That He Is D/d Free,,,,,its Easy To Do, And The Pleasure And The Peace Of Mind Is Second To Done.

Krist Is Right

I HAVE A HISTORY/RECORD OF BEING TESTED FOR STDs AND HIV GOING BACK A FULL YEAR EVERY THREE MONTHS, AND I ALSO LET ANY WOMAN I AM GOING TO BE WITH THAT I WILL GET ONE ON DEMAND FOR HER SATISFACTION. I GOT NOTHING TO HIDE.

Each couple has a cuckold marriage contract in which they specify the rules of loving they promise to abide by.

Many couples have a hot wife and a consenting hubby who allows his wife to date often, but this is not what cuckolding is really about. Google Elsie Sutton and read up if you need a deeper understanding. The definition has been relaxed in some societies and changes in differnet societies.

"a hero on the battlefield, but defeated in bed".

A cuckold was laughed at by the villagers when his wife had to take a lover to sexually satisfy her (in place of a husband who was no good in bed).

To increase his ridicule, a husband was made to wear 'cuckold horns' and walk through the village to the amusement of everyone. The husband was considered too weak to evict the lover from the marital bed.

No one found fault with the adulterous wife, because she was just 'topping up with the sex' that marriage was susposed to give her by right.

Her husband had short-changed her with a poor sexual performance, so everyone agreed that she had to take a lover for her personal mental health.

Ah, yes! Great philosophical wisdom or is it bullshit from the fake piece of shit known as Josetta. Which is your real name Josetta? is it Joe or Jose? Give it up, you are a fake!

Josetta said:
Each couple has a cuckold marriage contract in which they specify the rules of loving they promise to abide by.

Many couples have a hot wife and a consenting hubby who allows his wife to date often, but this is not what cuckolding is really about. Google Elsie Sutton and read up if you need a deeper understanding. The definition has been relaxed in some societies and changes in differnet societies.

"a hero on the battlefield, but defeated in bed".

A cuckold was laughed at by the villagers when his wife had to take a lover to sexually satisfy her (in place of a husband who was no good in bed).

To increase his ridicule, a husband was made to wear 'cuckold horns' and walk through the village to the amusement of everyone. The husband was considered too weak to evict the lover from the marital bed.

No one found fault with the adulterous wife, because she was just 'topping up with the sex' that marriage was susposed to give her by right.

Her husband had short-changed her with a poor sexual performance, so everyone agreed that she had to take a lover for her personal mental health.

I'm not familiar with Elsie Sutton, but when I Googled her name I was led to an obvious femdom site that emphasized a bunch of metaphysical and quasi-religious claptrap and very little about cuckold relationships.

swf20candice said:
I believe when i use a condom im cheating my balck man. Out of respect after he has work his SO HARD to climax I owe him the right to nut in me. Im in debt to him and im his ***** to do has he please . So ladies if u got a good man and he wants to go bare back let him its his cock u want and its his pussy to play with .....
Love Candice

Candice,

.....love the way you think*

Nothing I've end I've ever done sexually is more satisfying than having a black bull ride my back hard and feel him empty his balls deep in my belly, feeling his body go limp and having his hot breath panting my face as recovers. I feel like superwoman after a session like that. Chelsea

Chelsea-

I agree and wish I had said that! BUT in the interest of promoting good sexual health practices and condom use, if you don't know the guy, make sure he is wearing one!

SandyWho said:
Chelsea-

I agree and wish I had said that! BUT in the interest of promoting good sexual health practices and condom use, if you don't know the guy, make sure he is wearing one!

That is why I'm in favor of a woman getting to know a lover, and if she is married, that her and her husband agree that she gets to know hime well. Also, both the lover and wife should get tested out of respect for each other and caring for their own health. I know, I know, it doesn't eliminate all risks, but it can take it down to a managable level for some of us into non-monogamy. I don't like to ride motorcycles because of the increased risks, but some people love it.

Josetta is right on!!

Josetta, again, is dead in with her comments! I could not agree more! That Elise Sutton person is a dominant person and runs a damn good femdom website!! It is true in every aspect! If you don't believe in it, than that's fine but you can't argue the facts! These comments are absolutly correct and factual as we practice this lifestlye and 100% agree with it!

OMG yes!

Please dont try to stop ylu r wife from doing blacks bareback....

It will only lead to peoblems between you and her and in the long run fuck up your marrage.

bareback is best but come on be serious ..she is 37? of course she can get knocked up. put her back on the pill! fyi..when you stop paying for tampons..and you see her waking up in hot sweats in middle of winter in her mid-40's..then she will no longer be able to conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread