• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I Post?

• Thread starterjgepowers
  • Start date

jgepowers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2007
I wrote an IR Celeb story some time ago (1992) called, "The Princess Steps Out." It concerns the Princess of Wales and a group of African Freedom Fighters. It was pretty well received when I first posted it on another site, many moons ago.

However, I hesitate to post it here because it is Book length and I'm not sure if people have the patience or the time. So ......:feedback:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people will probably not appreciate it. If you are hoping to get positive feedback on your efforts, you'll probably be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post it!

post some?

Hey, why not post it by
chapters?

jgepowers said:
I wrote an IR Celeb story some time ago (1992) called, "The Princess Steps Out." It concerns the Princess of Wales and a group of African Freedom Fighters. It was pretty well received when I first posted it on another site, many moons ago.

However, I hesitate to post it here because it is Book length and I'm not sure if people have the patience or the time. So ......:feedback:

Book Length..Short stories..or whatever, I really enjoy Interracial Erotica stories so yes, I love to read it even if you need to post it by chapters... or if you wouldn't mind emailing it to me, that would be even more special... my email addy is cmeinfl1@yahoo.com

Fiction or non-fiction, the thought of the Princess of Wales getting involved with the African Freedom Fighters sounds very exciting to me...lol

Users who are viewing this thread