• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

show wf and or gf on whereby

• Thread starterjohann02
  • Start date

johann02

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2013
Reactions: Sashermann and kingburke
when on display

in the link you can see the name of the room

showing her on wherebydotcom

/showandjerk

johann02 said:

/showandjerk
Are you on there now?

johann02 said:

/showandjerk
Please let me know if you show her again. I need to cum

mnsizequeen said:
There was a pretty good turn out of people jacking off for your wife! I'm totally going to try this with my wife whenever I have some time home alone. Did you only post the link here, or did you drop it in a few other places too? I'd love to hear men say all kinds of nasty things about Rachel and shoot their loads for her.
Dude I’d love to cum to her for you

Reactions: mnsizequeen
Curiousone said:
Dude I’d love to cum to her for you
I’m so hard now. I need to cum

mnsizequeen said:
There was a pretty good turn out of people jacking off for your wife! I'm totally going to try this with my wife whenever I have some time home alone. Did you only post the link here, or did you drop it in a few other places too? I'd love to hear men say all kinds of nasty things about Rachel and shoot their loads for her.
Whereby don’t like links from this site

wnderful ideas ! I am ok

anyone would like to jerk off and cum to my wife pics on whereby? Whereby

11.JPG

Reactions: Sashermann
Stewkatz said:
make my wife a web slut post her pics, videos and info on any sites you want from my browser so i can see, she is a Trinidad Indian
Can i cum for your wife through whereby

Users who are viewing this thread