Sissy cucks

• Thread startersissycuckmaid
  • Start date
OOPS.

You are in the wrong thread.

Piss off

me on stairs

Married Arkansas sissy

Am hoping to get wife to take a boy friend someday!

Attachments

• debi 044.jpg
    debi 044.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,286
tvdebi said:
Am hoping to get wife to take a boy friend someday!

Hmmm...if that is you in the picture wearing the panties and garters....more than likely...she probably will.

Married Arkansas sissy

Yeppers, that would be me! Wife loves to flirt. Hoping it is just a matter of time! She knows I would like to see her with another man but she is super straight.

Attachments

• debi 014.jpg
    debi 014.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,149
is my cock small

do you think my cock is to small

Service whilst she fucks

This is how i dress for service

Service with a curtsy

do you think this dress is what i should have on all the time

This is the maid on the bed

on the bed

i am treated as a maid and curtsy when her lovers come to the door and show them in. she calls me maid and i call her madam.

cant remember if i ever have heard of any drastical form of submission. i find this fascinating and totally sick at the same time ...

cuckmaid

can i ask why you find it sick, it works for us and it is not hurting anyone

cuckoldsissymaid said:

i am not trying to say, that you people are sick, i am just amazed if you ever thought of your motivation, the real reasons why are you into this stuff?
in my eyes, this form of sexual arousment is a perversion, it is even described as such in dictionaries:

" a sexual perversion characterized by pleasure in being subjected to pain or humiliation especially by a love object.
pleasure in being abused or dominated; a taste for suffering"

but perversions might be human, so it isnt such "abnormal thing" as many think...

still, very fascinating and interesting...

You consider it "sick", and a "perversion", yet 'fascinating and interesting"?

So then you are a voyueristic pervert? Not trying to be offensive, just stating what I observe.
In any endeavor, preference, lifestyle, etc, there are those who enjoy and those that dislike. To each their own, as long as no one is being harmed against their will, and no children are subjected to inappropriate behavior, what is the problem?
What one would call "normal" another would label "abnormal".

cuckoldsissymaid said:

Just be yourself and never mind what others say.

They are not you....and its easier to just label someone than to understand somebody different.

Sissy cuckolds.

Doing what they do best.

Attachments

• cu.jpg
    cu.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,155
  • cuck2.jpg
    cuck2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 994
  • cuck3.jpg
    cuck3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 893
  • cuck4.jpg
    cuck4.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,137
  • cuck5.jpg
    cuck5.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,233
Panty wearing Cucks getting trained....

Attachments

• 4603.jpg
    4603.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 952
  • 51ef.jpg
    51ef.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 729
  • 8966.jpg
    8966.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 651
  • suck.jpg
    suck.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,357
  • tied up cuck all dressed up.jpg
    tied up cuck all dressed up.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,194
I find it amazing that people come onto a site that's about sexual diversity and then make what appear to be negative comments about the sexual diversity of others. Things here turn me off, such as the obviously willing gay stuff but, how could I expect to be respected if I didn't respect? Why would I or anyone else even START to question or judge someone's sexuality?

I'm convinced that my being sexually submissive to women is as natural for me as being gay, straight, or otherwise is for anyone else. Why do you like the ice cream flavor that you do? How do you describe why you like or love anything? It's chemistry.

Among other things, this is a post to say thanks for the pics. I take pics and imagine them the way I want to, such as that a woman is in control of everything happening, and that a crossdresser would be her submissive, chastized husband who doesn't want to endure whatever she "forces" him to. At the same time I appreciate that the same pics are being enjoyed by those who would crossdress for the enjoyment of it, along with however many other reasons there could be?

I'm on this board because I enjoy dominant women who enjoy humiliating their lesser endowed partners by enjoying better endowed males for themselves. For those who just enjoy watching their wives, or for whatEVER reason anyone might be here, more power to them. I'm sure that for anyone here who would complain, there are plenty of people in the world who would complain that they're on a site like this to begin with. Weird place to be judging.

Thanks for your detailed synopsis.

I think all haters should read it.

sissycuckmaid said:
Thanks for your detailed synopsis.

I think all haters should read it.

why "haters"?
i am not hater, i am just questioning if you are happy with your lifestyle. i am sure you have some doubts about it but dont want to admit. i think that cuckolding has got to do with humiliation, but i also think that everybody should have some limits and agree to those limits.