• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy Nancy another new sissy

• Thread starternorthirishdiver
  • Start date

northirishdiver

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2013
Well folks seems we have gotten another sissy looking to be show to the world just how much she loves to be controlled. So please if you look at her photos please leave a comment she loves to be abused just like the other two.

DSC_0199.jpg
DSC_0200.jpg
DSC_0206.jpg
DSC_0223.jpg

SO enjoy her

Reactions: Robertthewatcher
need to see the first outfit in focus

Yes Nancy will try her best to find you one

she needs to shave her legs and underarms, and that body hair...and of course she should be in panties full time, and under trousers when/if she goes out as male wear thigh high hose

northirishdiver said:
Well folks seems we have gotten another sissy looking to be show to the world just how much she loves to be controlled. So please if you look at her photos please leave a comment she loves to be abused just like the other two.

DSC_0223.jpg
SO enjoy her

The more I fantisize about my wife having a big black cock and me put in panties. Made to clean both them. I see pics of small withe dicks. I am developing a desire for a small white dick in my mouth. Like this one. I did it once in my first marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread