• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy needs cuckold advice

• Thread startercissymaid
  • Start date

cissymaid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2007
Hello,

I am a sissy who has been cuckolded by a couple. I am just starting out and need advice on some methods in which to best serve and please both her and her man.

Furthermore, can anyone advise me where to find a pink chastity cage? Thankyou all so much, cissy

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Starting out well with the pleasing her part barbie...I do hope you gather some good advice- you're going to need it... :)

Thank the couple profusely for cucking you. Tell them what you liked most about it, and give them permission to cuck you to their heart's content, because they are making your wife or g/f happier and more sexually contented.

Ask them point blank what you can do for them to prove how much you appreciate their gift to your wife/girlfriend.

Make sure your cuckoldress has lots of nice clothes so that she can feel her best when she is with her new friends; and give her space without curfews, and if they want to take her away for naughty weekends or vacations, then take over the housework to make that possible.

Reduce the workload of the cuckoldress so she can feel less tired, and therefore can more enthusiastically give herself to the couple so their pleasure is complete, and their happiness will mean they treat her as a trophy wife (and give her what she needs).

A very interesting subject cissymaid... Most Mistresses have specific intentions for their sissy cucky - there isn't a "one size fits all". But, in general, a few guidelines: since you are a self-admitted sissy you certainly should strive to be as feminine as possible - that means you must dress and behave appropriately. Secondly, a sissy does not have a cock - men have cocks - sissys do not. Third, a sissy is most likely to be needed for oral services so a talented tongue is quite necessary. A sissy should never worry about the gender of the person they are serving - whether you are licking a pussy or sucking a cock - it is all good for you. Having an affinity for the taste of warm, yummy, cum is always attractive for a sissy. If you can follow those general guidelines, you'll love being a sissy cucky.

A pink chastity is easy to find - the cb2000 comes in pink as do a few others - just google on pink chastity. You'll benefit from chastity - I'm sure... In just a few short weeks you'll find yourself being much more femme and eager and soon enough, you'll forget that you were ever male at all...

Do keep us posted on your progress.

Miss D...(and Sahara as well...) thanks for the advice to cissymaid- or as I call her, barbie...

barbie was instructed to ask for advice- he doesn't really need it as he follows direction well, but...I knew he'd like the humiliation factor, and I can be nice like that.

This experiment in cuckoldry has been interesting...and as barbie is not my hubby (as if!!!), he is a non traditional cuck- (my darling hubby said, I don't even do unconventional in a conventional way!)- I'd love to hear from anyone else that is exploring the cuck lifestyle with someone other than their spouse...as I find sexuality and it's many twists and turns endlessly fascinating.

Miss D, I will have barbie post updates on his progress as a cuck...pictures perhaps...lol....scared barbie? :) xo

I assumed that was the situation, BarbiesCuckoldress. It's so good for a sissy gurl to admit publicly what she is and then take the added step of asking for help in furthering her training. It sounds like you have barbie well in hand. I'll bet a few pictures of her would be quite helpful in sealing her fate... LOL

There are some excellent feminization mp3s that can be downloaded, and in a few weeks they will subconsciously turn down the production of testosterone, increase estrogen hormone circulation, and feminine habits will be slowly introduced by creation of new neural imprintations in the brain. Once the brain entrainment has been going on for 6+ weeks, your mind will begin to believe it is now a female and you automatically act accordingly and forget your old male gender ways. New breast cells will be created to cause an increase in nipple bud size.

As long there is no emotional attachment, it is all good for the sissy.
You can try diapering the sissy and make hir go out in a dress too short to hide it.

AngleBaby said:
As long there is no emotional attachment, it is all good for the sissy.
You can try diapering the sissy and make hir go out in a dress too short to hide it.

AngelBaby I would disagree, I think that the sissies emotional attachment to the Mistress is vary inportant. But the diaper and short dress are a great idea.

Unless the mistress has made a commitment to the sissy, to give hir love and promise never to harm hir, then the emotional attachment is dangerous.

Thankyou all so much for your posts. Please keep them coming, its so very helpful bb

Saraha...subconscious training...what a riot- you are a fun girl aren't you? :) I've played with those kinds of games in the past- and they can be fantastic- but, for me, with barbie, a huge part of the thrill of this sissy is that in the vanilla world, the sissy is anything but. It makes the whole process of turning a very masculine guy into a very feminine girl all that much more...hmmm...intensely erotic.

And, AngleBaby...explain more about why you think the emotional attachment is dangerous please...I don't get that...- if you're talking about the reality of adding a person to your life in any significant way (as opposed to the beat off fodder of a cuck watching a "hotwife" that will fuck anything that moves so long as it's well hung...and, for the record, I don't know a single woman like that...and I know a lot of women.)- then of course the sissy would be committed to...

Little confused

You appear to be more of a sissy play toy than a cuck, but then saraha and miss D seem to understand and who am I to question their wisdom. I would suggest you read miss D's post several times a day and I know saraha is so right about the power of suggestion. Where there is a will there is a way, and you do seem to have the will to become a cuck and you are already a sissy. Miss D made my day when she said a sissy does not have a cock, and should not worry about gender, because w orally service both pussy and cock with equal enthusiam. Sorry miss D I took a little to much liberty with her post. I also suggest you obtain several butt plugs, and learn to clean your pussy, always have a supply of KY. (I have found men are impatient and do not want to see us prepare our pussy for them) It is not enough to just use the plugs to condition your splinter muscle to accept a mans cock, but you must learn how to use the anal muscles to milk their cock. A sissy with your attitude and willingness to learn may very well have a pleasurable life

I also have an unusual situation but will tell that in another new thread.

Attachments

• 3946380238_ed8e13da56.jpg
    3946380238_ed8e13da56.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 144
It is one subject to be a sissy toy and know it. But it is another to develope a deep emotional attachment to another person and be dumped later on.

The following is something I apply to all aspects of life.
People are not play things that you can throw to the side when you are done with them. When you enter any kind of relationship, one must be aware of the welfare of others and their emotional state and act in moral ways.

Cuckolding is moral. Relationships take all shapes. But even in cuckolding, all parties need to take into consideration others. Love is a powerful emotion that makes manipulation and coercion an easy task. It also has the potential of causing the deepest pains on can imagine and leave real emotional scars.

AngleBaby...could you not say the same about being dumped in any sort of relationship- not just the sissy cuck type of involvement? I have no doubt that there are many people that would take advantage of love (or even affection). I, however, am not even close to being that person. I'd never allow someone to be close to me, my husband, my family and then intentionally harm them...

And Mimi...did you mean you were confused or cissymaid is confused? Because I can explain for you :) ps...love to hear about your situation...do start that thread dear...

Users who are viewing this thread