Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2014
Want my wife?
Add me on Skype to chat about & see her *******.. 29, brunette

Reactions: Tchris
hotdogger0 said:
Want my wife?

Will be online Friday all day (uk time) for chat about wife..

Would love to, would yahoo be an option?

just make sure you don't exchange pics on skype.....my skype account actually got banned just because someone sent me a pic of his Wife.....apparently, Microsoft has some checks in place....analyzing stuff.... (as stupid as it sounds)

...go ahead and learn yourself! :) I wouldn't have believed it myself.....but hey, I guess Microsoft is quite thorough at enforcing their No-Nudes policies....

Just do live video on skype then share your screen. You can push the three dots at the bottom to access the "share screen part." Then you can choose the screen where your pic is shown. Works great. Love to show you how to do it and talk about wives. Skype is jayjay425_1.

hotdogger0 said:
Want my wife?

Yeah i have to share to are u on now ill add you

hey, got a skype call going with screen sharing showing off the wife in video and pics, plus a live stream of our in house camera. come check it out and we can chat about things.

Join conversation

Reactions: rjhsteel2001
hotdogger0 said:
Want my wife?

Hey there have chat group on skype if anyone want join and share pics and vids here’s the link.
Join conversation

I will show my wife's Pics in Skype Groups. Can you please name groups and add me. You are also welcome to send us your private address.

CuckHart said:
I will show my wife's Pics in Skype Groups. Can you please name groups and add me. You are also welcome to send us your private address.
Hi add me live:.cid.a322729192de4578

NatureGreenX said:
Hi add me live:.cid.a322729192de4578
Hey how re you want to add me cucked3?