• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slave woman and couples

• Thread starterBlackzdom4white
  • Start date

Blackzdom4white

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2008
What drives and motivates you to serve and do you do it as a lifestyle or just role play...:feedback:

i like the roleplay, i wouldn't want to live the lifestyle. To feel submissiveness is always fun expecially someone worthy of being the Dom.

For more information...

...please see the IR EXTREME Forum, and read the thread, "Being Dominated". Replies 1-20. Hope this helps!

asiangirl said:
i like the roleplay, i wouldn't want to live the lifestyle. To feel submissiveness is always fun expecially someone worthy of being the Dom.

You are right on - it's all about the roleplay. I can't believe anyone could live that life style for years and yaers.

to each his own...i suspect that people develope the need and wants to be dominated in there personality (although who knows we may be born with that gene or not have it???) ...maybe one day genetics will figure that all out along with homosexuality.

as a dom my experience tells me that some need to give up control in personal aspect of there life, in order to counter balance there professional live which maybe be extremely extremely high pressured and in control.

Pooch said:
to each his own...i suspect that people develope the need and wants to be dominated in there personality (although who knows we may be born with that gene or not have it???) ...maybe one day genetics will figure that all out along with homosexuality.

as a dom my experience tells me that some need to give up control in personal aspect of there life, in order to counter balance there professional live which maybe be extremely extremely high pressured and in control.

I work for the family business so there are no great pressures in my life. Additionally, I am very assertive real time. Asian hit the nail on the head when she identified "roleplay" as the motivating factor.

I will add, none of the black men I have been with (less than 10 total) were actively dominate. I wouldn't have been with them if there were but I still wanted them to play the role.

For me it is a lifestyle I got into BDSM as a teenager and was trained in the lifestyle by a black Master I am older now and not really active in the lifestyle but am always looking.