SLAVERY COULD’NT STOP BLACK SUPERIORITY

• Thread starter32Beth4MatureBBC
  • Start date

32Beth4MatureBBC

Daddy's Girl
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2016
The sexual attraction between black men and white women in my opinion is caused by the knowledge that black men are superior. In the world of people as well as animals the dominant male controls the female. For white men to rule they have had to enslave black men. Females on the other hand are always attracted to dominant men. even centuries of slavery can’t deny white women’s Lust for there rightful sexual masters.
The irony that white men think they can hold onto their women by degrading black men is false, in fact it has only driven white women to risk it all just for the chance to have a black man sexually dominate them. White women long for black men to control them. For black men taking white mens women is revenge for centuries of humiliation and proof of their superiority, as white women humbly give their selfs to their masters.
I was a respected wife and mother, but sexually I was disappointed I found myself having fantasies about black men. I also began to notice black men looking at me more and more and this would cause me to become aroused. Soon I secretly started watching interracial videos when my husband wasn’t home. I would have powerful orgasms which I never had with my husband.
During this time my marriage fell apart, we separated and I knew I couldn’t control my desire for black men much longer. A chance encounter with the owner of a garage my ex husband ironically sent me to, led to my first time with a black man. He was 59 6’3 heavy about 280 and thankfully hung 8” and thick. We had sex at my home while my kids were with their dad. It was amazing, sucking his cock drove me wild and he fucked me like no white man ever had. We fucked all night long and I knew there was no going back, since then I’ve been black only.
In the last year I’ve been with over 10 black men, and I’m not ashamed to say it. They have brought out in me a sexual appetite I can barely control.I love pleasing my black lovers, I love getting down on my knees and sucking their beautiful black cocks. I never imagined having anal sex but for black men I’ll do it gladly. I understand the power of superior black men now, and my goal is to please them in every way I can.
So I’ll gladly live in the new black world order, I’ll humbly serve my masters. Love them, worship them, thank them for releasing me from my sex starved boring life. I’m ready unafraid, and all I ask in return is your love and to be used for your satisfaction.

• Love
Reactions: BBCExclusiveAussie, Aleksandrman, sissiboi and 2 others
Beth, there are many, men white "men" who have learned and experienced what you have ... who at least have come comfortable in their subordinate, pussy-free status ... or in the case of really lucky white bois like me have learned and embraced the glory of being ourselves bitches for Black Men. Congratulations on your personal self-discovery.

Reactions: Laceyfemme and whitewife696969
32Beth4MatureBBC said:
The sexual attraction between black men and white women in my opinion is caused by the knowledge that black men are superior. In the world of people as well as animals the dominant male controls the female. For white men to rule they have had to enslave black men. Females on the other hand are always attracted to dominant men. even centuries of slavery can’t deny white women’s Lust for there rightful sexual masters.
The irony that white men think they can hold onto their women by degrading black men is false, in fact it has only driven white women to risk it all just for the chance to have a black man sexually dominate them. White women long for black men to control them. For black men taking white mens women is revenge for centuries of humiliation and proof of their superiority, as white women humbly give their selfs to their masters.
I was a respected wife and mother, but sexually I was disappointed I found myself having fantasies about black men. I also began to notice black men looking at me more and more and this would cause me to become aroused. Soon I secretly started watching interracial videos when my husband wasn’t home. I would have powerful orgasms which I never had with my husband.
During this time my marriage fell apart, we separated and I knew I couldn’t control my desire for black men much longer. A chance encounter with the owner of a garage my ex husband ironically sent me to, led to my first time with a black man. He was 59 6’3 heavy about 280 and thankfully hung 8” and thick. We had sex at my home while my kids were with their dad. It was amazing, sucking his cock drove me wild and he fucked me like no white man ever had. We fucked all night long and I knew there was no going back, since then I’ve been black only.
In the last year I’ve been with over 10 black men, and I’m not ashamed to say it. They have brought out in me a sexual appetite I can barely control.I love pleasing my black lovers, I love getting down on my knees and sucking their beautiful black cocks. I never imagined having anal sex but for black men I’ll do it gladly. I understand the power of superior black men now, and my goal is to please them in every way I can.
So I’ll gladly live in the new black world order, I’ll humbly serve my masters. Love them, worship them, thank them for releasing me from my sex starved boring life. I’m ready unafraid, and all I ask in return is your love and to be used for your satisfaction.
so agree about the Suprior Power of the Black Man

Reactions: Aleksandrman
32Beth4MatureBBC said:
En mi opinión, la atracción sexual entre hombres negros y mujeres blancas se debe al conocimiento de que los hombres negros son superiores. Tanto en el mundo de las personas como en el de los animales, el macho dominante controla a la hembra. Para que los hombres blancos gobiernen, han tenido que esclavizar a los hombres negros. Las mujeres, por otro lado, siempre se sienten atraídas por los hombres dominantes. Ni siquiera siglos de esclavitud pueden negar la lujuria de las mujeres blancas por sus legítimos amos sexuales.
La ironía de que los hombres blancos piensen que pueden retener a sus mujeres degradando a los hombres negros es falsa; de hecho, solo ha llevado a las mujeres blancas a arriesgarlo todo sólo por tener la oportunidad de que un hombre negro las domine sexualmente. Las mujeres blancas anhelan que los hombres negros las controlen. Para los hombres negros, tomar mujeres de hombres blancos es una venganza por siglos de humillación y una prueba de su superioridad, ya que las mujeres blancas se entregan humildemente a sus amos.
Era una esposa y madre respetada, pero sexualmente me decepcionó tener fantasías sobre hombres negros. También comencé a notar que los hombres negros me miraban cada vez más y esto me excitaba. Pronto comencé a ver videos interraciales en secreto cuando mi esposo no estaba en casa. Tendría orgasmos poderosos que nunca tuve con mi marido.
Durante este tiempo mi matrimonio se vino abajo, nos separamos y supe que no podría controlar mi deseo por los hombres negros por mucho más tiempo. Un encuentro casual con el dueño de un garaje al que irónicamente me envió mi ex marido me llevó a mi primera vez con un hombre negro. Pesaba 59 6'3, aproximadamente 280 y afortunadamente colgaba 8 ”y era grueso. Tuvimos relaciones sexuales en mi casa mientras mis hijos estaban con su papá. Fue increíble, chuparle la polla me volvió loco y me folló como ningún hombre blanco lo había hecho jamás. Follamos toda la noche y supe que no había vuelta atrás, desde entonces he sido sólo negra.
En el último año he estado con más de 10 hombres negros y no me avergüenza decirlo. Han despertado en mí un apetito sexual que apenas puedo controlar. Me encanta complacer a mis amantes negros, me encanta arrodillarme y chupar sus hermosas pollas negras. Nunca imaginé tener sexo anal pero para los hombres negros lo haré con mucho gusto. Ahora comprendo el poder de los hombres negros superiores y mi objetivo es complacerlos en todo lo que pueda.
Así que viviré felizmente en el nuevo orden mundial negro y serviré humildemente a mis amos. Ámalos, adóralos, agradéceles por liberarme de mi vida aburrida y hambrienta de sexo. Estoy listo sin miedo, y todo lo que pido a cambio es tu amor y que me utilices para tu satisfacción.
I agree...