• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slut wife at play

• Thread starterwench
  • Start date

wench

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2006
Now the kids have grown up, my wife is fulfilling her fantasies! All I`m allowed is to hold the camera and satisfy her later LOL

121.JPG Mail0078.JPG 144.JPG 155.JPG

Reactions: Eamdaniel
She is very lovely. I love to play like that too!!!
wench said:
Now the kids have grown up, my wife is fulfilling her fantasies! All I`m allowed is to hold the camera and satisfy her later LOL

Nice

wench said:

You have a hot slut on your hands!

i will call her"floppy tits"

Am I really expected to want to fuck this ancient hag?Please!

vhair said:
:rolleyes: manners maketh the man ......

Great pics, wench! Hope to see more of that hot body soon!

Nice layout!

rebuke

vhair said:
Manners please, Wench has alowed us 2 see some fine pics.
And yes Wench u are allowed to take many many pics of your wife and post them 4 us all 2 drool over lol. Nice.
Thanks
WB

Hi...

Your wife is Very Gorgeous,Sexy and Knows what she likes...:)...Enjoy...

Question

wench said:
Now that the kids are grown...can she still get pregnant? Does she and her lover forgo the protection and take chances or is she thinking in that direction

My kids have grown up too!! Got lots of time on my hands .... would love to spend some of it fucking that hot wife. I'm in S/E UK.

pele77@hotmail.co.uk

would love to give your wife my 7 inches were are you in the uk does she like to 69