• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut Wife Jessicas Weekend

• Thread starterxxjlbsxx
  • Start date

xxjlbsxx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2018
I had to go to work for a few hours and when i got back home a former coworkers car was in front of my house. When i walked inside i could hear her screaming and moaning. She was screaming "this is your pussy" "youre so much better than my husband" "fuck your *****" and things like that. I just waited on the couch for what seemed like forever when i heard her scream "cum all over my face" after a minute she walked out to me with his cum dripping off her face and told me to go get her a towel to clean up. When i handed it to her my coworker was next to her and she looked at me and said "his cock is way bigger than yours" After she cleaned up, he got dressed and she kissed him passionately goodbye right in front of me and told him "you fuck me way better than him"(me)

avatar_1501849065880.jpg 20170731_223114.jpg 20170731_222357.jpg 20170731_225007.jpg Screenshot_20170802-022924.png Screenshot_20170802-022751.png Screenshot_20170802-023110.png 20170731_223214.jpg 20170731_223916.jpg Screenshot_20170727-021307.png

Reactions: whites, SquirmingSub, sissypuss and 1 other person
His dick is bigger and he is a better fuck,, what’s left to say ? Get her the towel or else lick her clean!

Reactions: SquirmingSub and xxjlbsxx
sissypuss said:
His dick is bigger and he is a better fuck,, what’s left to say ? Get her the towel or else lick her clean!

Exactly! Make the most of this situation!

Reactions: xxjlbsxx
For me, I loved coming home and hearing my wife being fucked. Usually I would just listen in. Many times I didn't know who she was with but that just made it more exciting for me. I still remember the very first time that she did it, she was in the "family room" in the back of the house and she was with a guy she had went out with in high school but had not had sex with him back then and I heard him tell her she could have had some of his big cock 3 years ago when they dated. I listened for awhile and my wife said that she was glad that she had run into him today and that she was going to want to see him again and for him to fuck her again before he went back to college. I left and drove my car down the road from the house to a point where I could see when his car left - about an hour later - and then went back to my young well-fucked wife and had sloppy seconds. It's important to make the most of each situation that arises. GTR

Reactions: SquirmingSub and xxjlbsxx

Users who are viewing this thread