• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutty fiancee

• Thread startersmallcock77
  • Start date

smallcock77

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2006
My fiancee has declared that I should keep you posted on her gorgeous figure. As we work closer to our actual wedding she wants to dominate me more and get fucked by a real man. I also want to get cucked by a man with a 7+ inch cock as mine is only 3 inches long. Please email her with comments about her sexy bod (per her instruction @ try_her_on@yahoo.com, cc me at smallcock77@myway.com). She requested that I post her pics as she posted them previously. She also said to tell you that I'm a pussy of a husband and that she can't wait until a real man cums all over her titties. (I have been having some ejaculation problems lately and she's getting a bit pissed off.) Please email her and let her know what you'd like to do to her, and cc it to me so that I know how to please her better. Thanks!

Attachments

• beggingforit.JPG
    beggingforit.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,530
  • redeye.JPG
    redeye.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,789
  • asshot.JPG
    asshot.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,284
Your fiancee looks very sexy and I was wondering where you both live.I do hope it is in the Uk

Thata's a pretty significant ass and some nice meaty thighs there....the kind a real man loves to grab onto when slamming his cock deep into her slutty cunt...or tight ass!

I might try ...

... her on for you and her ... but how bout letting us know where you are?:rolleyes:

Cuckolded hubby

She is very tasty!
I would make her take you to get your dicklet pieced with a nice big ring and then get her to post a pick of her holding your pierced dicklet!

She ever told you who her first lover was?How old she was and where it happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, your wife has some nice thighs and tits. I would love to stick my big, black meat in her. Where are you located? She looks real slutty...:)

Slutty

If she is so unsatisfied with you why did she marry you ?.
Give her to me for a few days I will fuck her rotten and teach her to stay in her place.
On her Knees in front of her masters MEN
Goodluck WB

3 inches ouch that must suck
:eek:
my white meat

Attachments

• Just me 001.jpg
    Just me 001.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 337
have sent you email but got no reply. would enjoy fucking her and putting smallcock in his place. she looks like a filthy dirty cock sucking ***** who'd beg me to stop fucking her pussy and would willingly let me cum in her mouth and share it with you. reply to me within 2 days or fuck off!

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC for you in GA.

I love them thick they complain less.

I didn't know they made thongs that big? Is it a slingshot?:D

Ugly and fat

Users who are viewing this thread