• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slutty wife filled

• Thread starterloosemum
  • Start date

loosemum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
This is wifey freshley fucked by her stud ,i had to wait in a other room and then bring him a beer when he finised with her . He calls her about once a week and comes over after the young ones have gone to bed

There is nothing nicer to see than a cream pie. Keep them cuming

Very Nice Hot Wife

loosemum said:
This is wifey freshley fucked by her stud ,i had to wait in a other room and then bring him a beer when he finised with her . He calls her about once a week and comes over after the young ones have gone to bed
Very tasty looking pie:p .I would say you have it made.Like her ankle chain and she has a beautiful pussy.I can almost taste it:p .Does he get it anytime he wants it?okdeacon

loosemum said:

Did you clean up after him?

In syd guys lov to hook up and fuck her bare. pm me

my wifes pussy

i will let my wife spread her legs for any bbc

Attachments

• 8320_1_[1].JPG
    8320_1_[1].JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,079
Charlieparker

Did You Beat Your Meat Listening ? What Were The Filthy Nasty Things You Heard Each Of Them Say To Each Other? Did You Get A Chance To Sneak A Peek At Least? Did She Order You After He Lfet To Lick And Suck Clean Her Stinking Cum-filled Cunt. I Hope You At Least Got A Good Sloppy Second Fuck Of The Slut's Cum-filled Used Up Cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread