• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutty Wife Loves Hung Bareback

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
She is 31, 5'6, 130#, absolutely loves a big, thick cock in her pussy. She is dom and fucks other men anytime she wants. I am sub and love to clean up and be humilated by her and her lovers over my little 3.5" cock.

c.jpg d.jpg b.jpg a.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
I'd love to fuck and lick that ass. delicious.

She loves tobe tied and fucked silly

She loves for me to tie her up and blindfold her and let some super-hung bull fuck her senseless and pump her full of cum. Proof of her love for big cock. She doesn't care who the guy is as long as he is hung and bareback.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Nice!
And great pics.:D

Very good use of gym equipment there! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, come to Texas and let me have a go at her. I'm twice your size and I'd be glad to give her what she needs. :cool:

;) I have a black 9 1/2 inch cock for her white boi...I will make both of you my sluts and you will call me Daddy and Master while you both suck my cock...email me if interested...wjmorefield@yahoo...IM me to chat now....

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
It would be great if any of those pictures were from the same camera. Post real pics and we can talk.

It would be great if you knew what you were talking about. Those are real pics of my wife and me. They were all taken with the same Sony FD Mavica.

Just because you have seen them on some Yahoo groups, which I happen to be the moderator of, does not make them fake.

tiny dancer

dude why is your dick so small?and i bet you are a asshole :D

nightfly

You tend to be the asshole....Not only do you come up short in your spelling abilities but you probably do in other areas....Get a camera with a zoom lense and verify....and ease up on the insults

Question

stubbyhubby36 said:
She is 31, 5'6, 130#, absolutely loves a big, thick cock in her pussy. She is dom and fucks other men anytime she wants. I am sub and love to clean up and be humilated by her and her lovers over my little 3.5" cock.
Just curious....

Is she protected or does she like to play Russian Roulette?

Wow, I bet you haven't felt the sides of that pussy in a while. I know she must get off on it when you lick her clean. When my husband cleans me up, I go off like a rocket.

nightfly said:
dude why is your dick so small?and i bet you are a asshole :D

Not real sure, my guess is it is genetic since I wasn't given an option on a bigger one. Yeah I can be an asshole, I guess that makes me human.

hack1 said:
Just curious....

Is she protected or does she like to play Russian Roulette?

Always bareback and no BC.

She tried BC pills for a little while but they made her sick. We agreed that condoms were a joy-kill and she has never asked a guy to use them.

When Norplant came out she mentioned it but I saw no reason to risk her health with an unproven form of BC. She questioned if I preferred her to "play un-safe" as she puts it. I admitted that I liked the idea of every guy she slept with having an equal chance of impregnating her. BC has not been brought up a single time since.

cindygirl said:
Wow, I bet you haven't felt the sides of that pussy in a while. I know she must get off on it when you lick her clean. When my husband cleans me up, I go off like a rocket.

LOL, no I haven't. Not to mention hitting the bottom is only a fantasy.

Yeah, she absolutely loves it when I suck her pussy after a guy has fucked her and cum in her. She says she is really sensitive and the combination of being super sensitive and the idea of me licking another man's sperm out of her is almost unbearable.

I'd absolutely love to have her pussy squeze the cum out of my dick. :D

Attachments

• thick.jpg
    thick.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 496
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator: