• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutwhitewife fucked in adult video store

• Thread starterSlutwhitewife4Black
  • Start date

Slutwhitewife4Black

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2005
We went out to dinner at a fondue place that my slutwife loves to go to and she had a few glasses of wine with dinner. She was feeling pretty horny all day and the wine was helping her to get even more aroused. After dinner we went to a strip club and ran into Michael a guy we had met there some time back.
We were sitting at one of the female strip stages and she played with his cock for a long time under the bar and he was playing with her tits. She had on one of her really loose low cut shirts so he was able to tweak her nipples and ****** her tits quite easily to everyone around. After awhile she turned to me and said "We have to go somewhere because I have to suck his cock NOW".
Michael said he knew the manager at an adult bookstore not far from there and we could probably play there.
We went there and when we walked in there were 5 or 6 guys hanging around and some of them new Michael. We browsed around for a few minutes while Michael talked with the manager and his buddies. Then he came over and my little slut dropped to her knees and started playing with and sucking his cock right there in the store while he and I played with her tits totally ******** them to everyone around.
Then the 3 of us went to a video booth which had a daybed in it and she sat down and immediately started sucking his cock. She told me to lock the door but then said never mind, leave it open. A couple of the guys Michael knew came into the room and was watching her suck his cock. It wasn’t long and they were all stroking their cocks while watching the show. We stripped her out of her clothes and layed her down on the daybed as a third guy came in.
Michael put her legs in the air and started eating her pussy while the other 3 guys played with her tits and watched Michael eat her pussy while stroking their cocks. There was my beautiful slutwife, laying stark naked with a black man eating her pussy and 3 hispanic guys standing around watching her and playing with her tits while she stroked their cocks.
She loves to suck cock so it wasn’t long before she was sucking the other 3 guys cocks while Michael was eating her pussy.
Michael then moved up and slid his big black cock into her pussy and started fucking her good and hard. The other 3 guys were squeezing her tits hard and pinching her nipples which made her squirm and beg for more. They were squeezing her big tits so hard I figured they would be bruised when they were done.
When Michael came in her sweet white pussy and finished fucking her he got up and one of the other guys quickly took his place.
I wasn't too sure she'd go for letting these other totally strange guys fuck her but she was so hot that she just wanted cocks inside her and told the next one to fuck her. He slid his cock into her and was fucking her pussy good.
Before I could tell them to all cum on her tits he grunted and shot his load deep in her pussy. When he pulled out of her his cum was running out of her pussy and down her ass. The second guy played with her pussy fingering her and rubbing the cum oozing out of her pussy all over her belly and tits. Then he moved between her legs and slipped his cock into her wet, sloppy pussy and started pounding away on her.
This whole time she was laying on her back with her legs up offering her pussy to all who wanted it and sucking on a cock with others in her hands. The second guy fucked her while the first one moved up and made her suck his cum off his cock.
He was fucking her hard and she was taking his every thrust and pulling him deeper into her until his face contorted and you could tell he was about to cum. He pulled out of her while shooting his load and shot most of it over her stomach and on her pussy but he’d already given her one or two squirts of his cum deep in her pussy. They all took turns fucking her with the older of the 3 fucking her last He fucked her long and hard and had her moaning and begging him to fuck her harder. He too shot part of his load of cum into her pussy and then finished cumming on her tits. Her pussy was totally filled with cum and her tits were covered as well.
When they left the other guys that were hanging out in the store when we arrived came in and they all took turns fucking her filling her pussy and covering her tits with their cum.

I didn't think she'd ever wear down...even after all that she sucked me all the way home then we fucked twice after we got home.......I'm not sure I’ve ever seen her that damn hot
She said she wished there had been a bunch more guys at the video store to fuck her. Then she just gave me a devilish smile and snuggled into me and we went to sleep.

great story! I hope you write more stories about your slut wife

thanks

WVblackman said:
great story! I hope you write more stories about your slut wife

Glad you enjoyed it. Know alot of people will say bullshit but that is actually a true story. May try to write of some of our other adventures too.

anyone else have any video store or adult theater experiences? Or better yet anyone want to meet up with Shea in a theater or vid store....tell us what you'd like to do with her or see her doing

Sexy Story

I really enjoyed the story do you have any other tales to tell as I would like to hear more.

Users who are viewing this thread