• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutwife Emily

• Thread startermetalma
  • Start date

metalma

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2020
My wife offered me a handjob which i graciously accepted. While she was jacking me off, she informed me that Mike, her ex would be in town in 3 days. She told me she wanted $500 for nails, tan, wax and shopping, excited about her date, I immediately transferred her money. The next morning she left early and was out all day, new heels, white panties & bra, 2 new outfits, silver glitter nails, tan and a bikini wax.

Friday was the big day! She started getting ready at 6 p.m. while i showered and watched TV. Around 7 p.m. she came out of the bathroom, low cut black blouse, short plaid skirt and 6" wedge heels. She grabbed her purse, walked right past me, saying goodnight as she closed the door.

Shortly after she left i received a text, it was her telling me that she wanted another $500 in her account because she, "doesn't fuck for free". She also sent the links to her DSW (shoes), ExtremeRestraints (sex toys) and Victoria Secret wishlist links.

At about 10 p.m. i received a text saying that they were leaving the bar and going back to his place. She thanked me for the additional $500 and reminded me to start buying things off her wishlists.

About an hour later she texted me a photo of her lips wrapped around his MASSIVE cock! It was then that I realized her previous description of his "big" cock was a major understatement. I would estimate he was 10" long with the girth of a soda can. My heart started racing and my cock was instantly rock hard. I got online and ordered EVERYTHING off all 3 wishlists, over $1400 in heels, lingerie, and miscellaneous sex toys.

A little after 2:00 am she texted me that she was on her way home. 20 minutes later, i greeted her at the front door. We kissed and i could taste Mike's cock on her lips. Her hair and makeup a mess and her clothes disheveled, i followed her into our bedroom.

She removed all of her clothes except for her heels and laid down in the bed. I sat at the foot of the bed staring at her, waiting for her to say something. She began to rub her clit and ask me if i wanted to kiss her feet and hear about her date. I removed her heels, and started to kiss, lick and rub the soles of her sexy size 6 feet.

She told me, once they got to his place, she led him to the couch, took his cock out and immediately had it in her mouth. She sucked his cock for over a half hour while he fingered her, she said he used 3 fingers and had big hands, when he was ready, she jacked his cum all over her tits.

They took a break and had a few drinks then went to his bedroom, both completely undressed he flipped her onto the bed and went down on her, after only 5 minutes he had her squirting and leaving a BIG wet spot on the bed.

She told me after that she couldn't sit on his cock fast enough, as soon as she was all the way down on it, she came AGAIN!!

After what she estimates to be only 15 minutes of fucking with his HUGE balls beating on her clit and her cumming 3 more times, he pulled out (no condom) and shot a huge load on her stomach that ran down on her freshly waxed cunt.

They both got dressed, she had her purse and was at the door getting ready to leave
when he asked for another blowjob. She dropped to her knees and sucked his cock again this time letting his cum hit her black blouse.

My tongue was in between her toes while she rubbed her clit with one hand and fingered herself with the other. She announced she was cumming and
jammed her foot deep into my mouth.

We made out a little more, then she asked her if i was ready to clean her pussy. I was between her legs licking and sucking as fast as i could, and she was soaking wet, i was jacking my 3 1/2" cock as fast a I could and came after about 2 minutes. She thanked me for her night and fell asleep.

I spent the rest of the night laying in bed
next to her, wishing i could satisfy her like he had, feeling embarrassed of my tiny limp dick, and wondering what she thought of me after i had paid her and showered her with gifts (over $2400) so she would fuck her ex.

Reactions: Tinycuckold and aussiehorse
metalma said:
About an hour later she texted me a photo of her lips wrapped around [her ex's] MASSIVE cock! It was then that I realized her previous description of his "big" cock was a major understatement. .......... [Afterwards] we made out a little more, then she asked [me] if i was ready to clean her pussy. I was between her legs licking and sucking as fast as i could, and she was soaking wet, i was jacking my 3 1/2" cock as fast a I could and came after about 2 minutes. She thanked me for her night and fell asleep. .......... I spent the rest of the night laying in bed next to her, wishing i could satisfy her like he had, feeling embarrassed of my tiny limp dick.....
If this story is not fiction: since your wife obviously likes and is turned on by big-cock sex, why do you think she split up with her ex and married you....?

Reactions: metalma
Custer Laststand said:
If this story is not fiction: since your wife obviously likes and is turned on by big-cock sex, why do you think she split up with her ex and married you....?

She split from her ex when he moved up North, he was back in town visiting friends. She's probably with me because I'm easily controlled and able to pay her bills & we love one another. This wasn't her 1st date, but it was the 1st time she had sex while we were together. She actually sent 4 pics, i didn't go into too much detail, I'm not a professional writer.

metalma said:
She split from her ex when he moved up north, he was back in town visiting friends.
Ah.... I see. Perhaps your (now) wife didn't accompany him because she wanted to live near her parents and other relatives....? If so, that would not be uncommon.
metalma said:
She's probably with me because I'm easily controlled....
This would be a good reason....
metalma said:
.....and able to pay her bills.....
.... and this would be another....
metalma said:
.....& we love one another.
.... and both would be consistent with falling in love with you (as it's called).
metalma said:
This wasn't her 1st date, but it was the 1st time she had sex [while on a date with another man, I gather] while we were together.
Good for your wife. I hope you encourage her to continue enlarging her sexual horizons, and increasing her sexual satisfaction and psychological well-being, by dating, seducing and fucking other men.
metalma said:
I didn't go into too much detail, I'm not a professional writer.
Your story is well-written; thanks for posting it.

Reactions: metalma

Users who are viewing this thread