• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Small cock cuckolds

• Thread startereasyman60
  • Start date

easyman60

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 31, 2013
My question to cucks and wifes why did the wifes marry the men with cocks so small? Knowing their cocks would never grow?

Reactions: WhiteMarried, toolman2c, whitemcurious and 1 other person
easyman60 said:
My question to cucks and wifes why did the wifes marry the men with cocks so small? Knowing their cocks would never grow?
Because they loved him? Cock size is not everything.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried, whitemcurious and 1 other person
easyman60 said:

As others have indicated, because the wife loves the man and knows that she can get her sexual gratification from other sources.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, WhiteMarried and bobbyhotone2
Small cock does equate to a small bank account

Another angle is that women do that as a form of power, control or domination.
Most husbands ( or men for that matter) who have smaller cocks don't want to be ******* as such. Women who choose to marry such a man may do so knowing they will use that to their advantage.

Reactions: toolman2c, TheStP, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
easyman60 said:
I agree,cause of love,plus sex is sex and more than one form of sex can cause happiness

Reactions: toolman2c
The same qusstion may be, why men marry fat women?
To be honest fat women are most perverse in bed. I (husband) can do everything with them in bed. I like to slap waving fat on their belly. Call them fat worthless whores and they are still wet.
My wife on the other hand likes small dick as a tool of humiliation. She likes threesomes woth small and big dick.

Reactions: toolman2c and WhiteMarried
SubUltimateCouple said:
The same qusstion may be, why men marry fat women?
To be honest fat women are most perverse in bed. I (husband) can do everything with them in bed. I like to slap waving fat on their belly. Call them fat worthless whores and they are still wet.
My wife on the other hand likes small dick as a tool of humiliation. She likes threesomes woth small and big dick.
You had a kinky wife,i agree on chubby wives but not fat

Reactions: toolman2c and SubUltimateCouple
Chubby are the sexiest. My wife is chubby. But fat one's with low self esteem.... They are so desprate usually you could fart during her eating your ass and she woud not stop.
I am testing one now. My wife help me to seduce her. She is married ane have kids.
Today i made her put her family photo in her ass while i was fucking her. Made her said thank you. I had condom, but i told her i want to fuck her bareback. She didnt even said a word.
Give me some ideas and i'll try on her. My wife will help me if necessary.
I'm not into scat... But i want to go with her as far as i could go and then dump her. Normal pigging. Very sexy thing

If you have very uncommon thing, idea that you don't want share in public PM us.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried
SubUltimateCouple said:
Chubby are the sexiest. My wife is chubby. But fat one's with low self esteem.... They are so desprate usually you could fart during her eating your ass and she woud not stop.
I am testing one now. My wife help me to seduce her. She is married ane have kids.
Today i made her put her family photo in her ass while i was fucking her. Made her said thank you. I had condom, but i told her i want to fuck her bareback. She didnt even said a word.
Give me some ideas and i'll try on her. My wife will help me if necessary.
I'm not into scat... But i want to go with her as far as i could go and then dump her. Normal pigging. Very sexy thing

If you have very uncommon thing, idea that you don't want share in public PM us.
You are 100% correct,but if you gone all the way you can keep her,better than dumping her after her training.

Reactions: toolman2c
Dumping is better. First, i want to see how desperate she could be to keep me (us) . And Second thing i need time for new ones :) i dont have 10 Days week :(. I am considering right now what would be better tommorow? Collar, leash and lead her on her 4's toilet, put her head into and fuck her flushing water. Fisting her, fuck her near her home or near her kids high School, or fuck her with a bottle and tell her during bottle fuck to call her kids or husband and ask what they want for dinner and how much she loves them?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
SubUltimateCouple said:
Dumping is better. First, i want to see how desperate she could be to keep me (us) . And Second thing i need time for new ones :) i dont have 10 Days week :(. I am considering right now what would be better tommorow? Collar, leash and lead her on her 4's toilet, put her head into and fuck her flushing water. Fisting her, fuck her near her home or near her kids high School, or fuck her with a bottle and tell her during bottle fuck to call her kids or husband and ask what they want for dinner and how much she loves them?
Omg you are a man with a plan :),love that

Reactions: toolman2c and SubUltimateCouple
Back to the original question. I suspect that most women aren't as hung up on cock size (as long as it's not too small) as men are. In my wife's case I don't think my modest cock was an issue when we first had sex. Her pussy was relatively tight then and the other men she'd had sex with before me were not that much bigger. Later, after having kids, her pussy became less tight and my little one would get lost inside. Even so, I don't think she was thinking about cock size when she decided to fuck a co-worker, she just wanted to have sex with someone different. That he had a much bigger cock was a bonus and something she later used to humiliate me by making the obvious comparisons. She changed from reassuring me that my cock was a decent size to letting me know how difficult it was to cum while riding something so small.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and toolman2c
johnmasters said:
Back to the original question. I suspect that most women aren't as hung up on cock size (as long as it's not too small) as men are. In my wife's case I don't think my modest cock was an issue when we first had sex. Her pussy was relatively tight then and the other men she'd had sex with before me were not that much bigger. Later, after having kids, her pussy became less tight and my little one would get lost inside. Even so, I don't think she was thinking about cock size when she decided to fuck a co-worker, she just wanted to have sex with someone different. That he had a much bigger cock was a bonus and something she later used to humiliate me by making the obvious comparisons. She changed from reassuring me that my cock was a decent size to letting me know how difficult it was to cum while riding something so small.
You are on point, it is not always about the size of the cock (of the husband or of the other man/men), something that I have found throughout the years, it is often about the disposition, the personality, the confidence in sexuality and approach to sexual engagements. This is what often differentiates a husband from a perspective lover in the eyes of a wife. At times why a wife can better orgasm with a lover then she can with a husband. Some often say that this is also what separate Alpha and Beta men within the sexual arena. What is interesting is when a wife takes a lover with a smaller cock then that is which her husband has.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, toolman2c and ckc

Users who are viewing this thread