• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So called "first post": I may be a cuckold

• Thread starterFinn
  • Start date

Finn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 17, 2006
Hi. I've been lurking a while. I'm 32 years old, my girlfriend is 25. We have two children, ages 1 and 3.

We have never talked about anything to do with cuckolding, I don't even think my gf knows what it means... But I think I've become one for her anyway.

I don't have a small dick, maybe about average size. But it has never been quite enough to fill her. We managed happily for some years and even got two babies. But all the time, I was able to satisfy myself into her, but then I had to use toys, or later fistfuck her to make her satisfied too. At first it seemed fun and kinky, all seemed fine.

But in time, I think it turned upside down. She didn't enjoy a normal fuck by me at all. It seemed like a necessary bad, and then I had to give her the fist fuck she actually wanted. Soon I even lost interest in fucking her because I could see she wasn't enjoying it at all. We started to skip the normal fuck and go straight to me fisting her, usually in both holes. Some time ago she still used to give me a blow- or a handjob to thank me, but she lost interest in that too. I just jerked off. Nowadays I do that in the toilet, after I'm done with her.

One summer, over a year ago I caught her cheating on me. She used to go to a nightclub with her friends "to have a few drinks and dance with the girls". Well, it turned out she gave blowjobs in the nightclub toilet to strangers and often went to some guys for sex. I caught her talking over the phone to her best friend with whome she usually went out. My gf thought I had fallen asleep after drinking much beer and she went to another room to make the phonecall. But I woke up and heard her talk.

We had a huge argument, basically our relationship crumbled apart. I kept asking why. She kept telling me that for a long time she hadn't felt anything sexual with me and she wanted to try if she could feel something sexual with someone else. She said she still loved me. I was devastated. I couldn't take it.

But I seemed to have no choice. As she gave me a choice, either I shut up or move out and end up losing my children to her. I didn't want the family to break apart, so what could I do. I smiled through my teeth and "forgave her".

Well. For many months now, I've been smiling like the happy daddy, while I have very little sexual to do with her. When I want some, I get to kiss and hug, then lick her pussy and end up with my fist up her pussy and ass. Then I am left to jerk off on my own. She goes out "with the girls" twice or more times a week, while I take care of our kids at home like the good father I try to be.

She never tells me who she's been with or what she's been doing, and that bugs me. I jerk off many times each day in the toilet, trying to imagine what she does when she's out drinking all night.

So we never got into this cuckolding thing by any kind of agreement, and I still don't think she knows what that even means, but she is a genuine slut and truly cuckolds me if I've understood what the word means. I am thankful for getting to lick her and fist fuck her, but I am very jealous of all the action I don't get to experience, or see, or even hear stories about.

Any comments?

HI, I too am 35 and have two children to my wife. I became a cuckold husband when my wife was pregnant with our first child. We had to have IVF to have our children which was a huge disappointment for my wife. I was never allowed to fuck her whislt she was trying to get pregnant, only ever satisfy her needs then if i was lucky relieve myself. This situation has carried on for some time now, my wifes needs are first and then if she allows me i can sort myself out. She openly calls me a sissy and has told her friends about my lack of abilities during sex. I'm hapy to be her sissy and do what i must to make her happy.

My wife goes out at least three times a week. i am so horny while she is gone. She knows this and often calls to tell me she will be even later then she had said. This is jest to tease me. Sometimes I get a little rub when she comes home. I always get to clean her up.

Thanks for all who replied, in public or in private. And the one who did both.

What really bugs me... What I'm really jealous and envious of.. is that so many of you get to hear or even see what your spouse does. Or even lick the creampie. Those are all fantasies to me. I just got a cheating wife, while I watch the kids and jerk off. I'd like to know more of what's going on.

your wife is crap...

cuckolding as I understand it shoudl be shared and enjoyed by both looks like you are just getting used to me!

dump the bitch and you can have access to the kids too just get info and maybe pics of her encounters b4 the divorce you will get full custody!

You have a private message

Lucky you!

Hello,
you are lucky to still be allowed to wank off in the toilet. Im not allowed to cum at all, and my cock is well kept in a cock cage.

Anyway, Im lucky to be the one who licks the cream from her pussy.

Attachments

• wife12.JPG
    wife12.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 886
Genesia, that is a model of a cunt. I am drooling all over my self. If I were you, I would shave nice and smooth and eat her after.

Hi Finn,
Did you give your gf this post to read? Do you now get to that pussy?

No, my gf doesn't have a clue about me writing about this anywhere, or about this website at all.

xyzzyx said:
your wife is crap...

cuckolding as I understand it shoudl be shared and enjoyed by both looks like you are just getting used to me!

Yes, that I guess was my point. I am not a cuckold as per having agreed to it with my wife. I'm just a guy with a cheating wife. But I find it somehow sexually exciting, and that has made me find out about sites like this forum. I don't really know if I want to divorce her, I'd just like to be more involved, i.e. not be the loser she cheats on, but be supporting it and being let in on some of it. I don't know what I want for sure, but hey... Maybe I'll figure something out.

Thanks for all the input, and all the private messages, both the ones I replied, and ones I did not. The game is not over, but I don't know where this'll go from here.

The reason I haven't replied to each private msg is because I'm still trying to figure out what to say. I guess 'thanks' is appropriate when I don't know what else to say or do?

This lady goes to the gynecologist but won't tell the receptionist what's wrong with her, just that she must see a doctor. After hours of waiting the doctor sees her in. Ok my good woman what is your problem the doctor asks. Well, she says, my husband is a very compulsive gambler and every nickel he can get his hands on he gambles. So I had five hundred dollars and I stuffed it in my vagina but now I can't get it out. The doctor says, don't be nervous I see this happen all the time. He asks her to pull down her underwear sits her down with her legs wide open puts his gloves on and says: I only have one question. What am I looking for? Bills or loose change?

my dick is stiff and wants to drop another load on that pussy

give that pussy another cumshot
genesia999 said:
Hello,
you are lucky to still be allowed to wank off in the toilet. Im not allowed to cum at all, and my cock is well kept in a cock cage.

Licking the "cream"

genesia999 said:
Hello,

Yes, you are lucky to be able to lick up that wonderful man-juice from your wife's "properly fucked" pussy. That is truly the best part of being a good cuckold. Don't you just love it??? :p :p :p

---

Users who are viewing this thread