• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So close but typical of a weak husband

Weakhusbanduk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2022
Harrogate
We were in a hotel we have been drinking all day. We have been at the horse racing about 1 o’clock in the morning. We were talking to this guy in his 60s quite well off. He said I think you’re young lady needs to go to bed when I looked around as she had fallen asleep and her skirt had slid over her sheer tights he said let me help you get her to your room in the lift. I looked in the mirror and so he had his hand on her nylon clad ass working his finger between her cheeks, and pretending not to see this, continue down the corridor till we go to our room, I chicken out. I shut the door so thank you. I’m put her on the bed took that picture went into the bathroom like I would’ve done if he had come in and looked at it and masturbated thinking of what he would have done when I was hiding in there, sad isn’t it

It was so horny, seeing him do that, I was locked over my shoulder and he was looking directly at me. I quickly turned around. I wonder what would happen if he had been more forceful.

I was wanking thinking him standing over her, pulling her skirt up, ripping her tight wanking, his cock positioning her like this

I attach three pics I took as she as out of it.
I would love to hear from men like that guy and his age, wondering if he had been more forceful if that had been you, you might even recognise yourself you were called Barry.

0000img_1844_15798942098_o.jpg img_18431_15798943788_o.jpg E.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hhhaaab, xmister, HugeLoad and 16 others
Weakhusbanduk said:
We were in a hotel we have been drinking all day. We have been at the horse racing about 1 o’clock in the morning. We were talking to this guy in his 60s quite well off. He said I think you’re young lady needs to go to bed when I looked around as she had fallen asleep and her skirt had slid over her sheer tights he said let me help you get her to your room in the lift. I looked in the mirror and so he had his hand on her nylon clad ass working his finger between her cheeks, and pretending not to see this, continue down the corridor till we go to our room, I chicken out. I shut the door so thank you. I’m put her on the bed took that picture went into the bathroom like I would’ve done if he had come in and looked at it and masturbated thinking of what he would have done when I was hiding in there, sad isn’t it

It was so horny, seeing him do that, I was locked over my shoulder and he was looking directly at me. I quickly turned around. I wonder what would happen if he had been more forceful.

I was wanking thinking him standing over her, pulling her skirt up, ripping her tight wanking, his cock positioning her like this

I would love to hear from men like that guy and his age, wondering if he had been more forceful if that had been you, you might even recognise yourself you were called Barry.

you know already i would..... my name is not barry but rob

Weakhusbanduk said:

u should have offered him a few drinks , then both of u could have chatted as both admired ur super sexy wife. being in the room 2gether a while drinking.. well theres no way either of you could hide desires of him fucking her as u helped and watched. im getting excited as if i was there.. im 62 able bodied wm, send me DM of what u would fantasy she would act if i was entering her with my bare naked cock,, skin2skin, would you hold her thigh up 2c a birds eye view of her swollen hot pussy as i pound her hard and u c my cock n balls throb as i deep seed her with ur eyes just 1 ft away.. tell me that ur ready 2c her fucked,, check ur dick, if its harder than ever and dripping pre cum. U know U wont be satisfied until U see her deep seeded by a cocksman like me,, my cock is swelled saying "let me in her"

Reactions: francisjuk and mandv
Weakhusbanduk said:

I was edging and these finished me again

76DA462F-A432-405D-B072-61826E4A7A7C.jpeg

Reactions: mandv
Weakhusbanduk said:

Hot wife ! So inviting view !

Weakhusbanduk said:

what i would give to have u2 living nextdoor.., ive fucked friends wifes b4, always bare naked up in them, i never ever pullout of another mans wife.

Reactions: 44 mwm and leahshub
toolman said:
what i would give to have u2 living nextdoor.., ive fucked friends wifes b4, always bare naked up in them, i never ever pullout of another mans wife.
That’s so hot

Reactions: toolman
AsianLover said:
Would enjoy stumbling into a situation like that with my wife
Same!

Weakhusbanduk said:

What a gorgeous rear end so hot.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Weakhusbanduk said:

Love to breed her w my Alpha Bull Cock

Users who are viewing this thread