• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So he wants more...

• Thread starterNosirrah
  • Start date

What will you do?

• Accept it, lose her to her lover

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Plead with your wife

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Try to end their relationship

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Have a word in his ear, reassuring his they may be able to stitch it back on

• Foundations of an underpass....

• Total voters

Nosirrah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2021
West yorkshire
So one fine day the man in your wife's pants decides he wants to replace you completely, he wants her to leave you for him.

What to do?

Move on is the smartest thing to do. It hurts like hell but is not fatal
you could aways have my slut drain your cock

FBEF16B0-4887-4A38-A16C-3ECFCF0E0E53.jpeg A086D534-A511-4119-A103-A9F5E7564115.jpeg

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy and throwback
Interesting question: my husband is a cuckold so if the man I am fucking wants to completely replace my hubby, I would put him in chastity and start cuckolding him alongside my hubby. Problem solved.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond, slaveofmyown, JazzzBBC and 4 others
cpl4fun13 said:
Interesting question: my husband is a cuckold so if the man I am fucking wants to completely replace my hubby, I would put him in chastity and start cuckolding him alongside my hubby. Problem solved.
As a bull i like what you said. cause if the other man wants completely replace your hubby, then he as to take his place and be cuckold too. I do not want to replace another womens husband i'm just happy being able to enjoy her company.

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond, cpl4fun13 and STLcouple
Comegetthisdick said:
As a bull i like what you said. cause if the other man wants completely replace your hubby, then he as to take his place and be cuckold too. I do not want to replace another womens husband i'm just happy being able to enjoy her company.
. . . and her cunt?

cpl4fun13 said:
A GREAT response.

Reactions: slaveofmyown and STLcouple

Users who are viewing this thread