• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So I Started Doing Cam Shows

• Thread starterhotwifeapril
  • Start date

hotwifeapril

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2009
So I started doing cam shows on Private Camz with my girlfriend. I go over to her house usually twice a week. Well yesterday was right in my ball park. We had a private show with a guy that wanted us to both be fucked by a huge black dildo and pretend he was my cuckold and had such a tiny little clit (cock).

So my girlfriend Sarah whom we go over to their house every Friday night just so I can socialize with them....Well come on lets face facts ,,,,so I can get fucked by Steve .He is like 9 inches and I love every inch of it.

Anyways so I started talking to this guy his nick name was Peabody and I told him to go to the corner. His clit was so small I wouldn't get any pleasure from him fucking me. I told him that when all the guys got finished coming in me that he would have to come over and lick out all their juices.

Then I Sarah and I flipped positions and I started to fuck her and leaned into the camera and started to tell him about how he was so small and so tiny that she wouldn't even feel him inside of her. That we both were size queens. Peabody asked “what was the biggest cock we ever took” and I said 9 and Sarah said 10. I was surprised as she is not a real big size queen but then again she does gangbangs often with several black guys fucking her. Peabody asked if I could pull the dildo out and put it next to her thigh and show him how open her pussy was. I pounded her so hard she had cum coming out. I played with it with my fingers so he could see she really loves big cocks in her.

Then he asked me to put the cock on her stomach to see how long it would be up inside her. He was absolutely loving this show. The private show with him lasted 14 min. Then he thanks us so much and left. He was our first show for the night.. We had a few other shows while I was there for the 2 hours that I go there.

The day before we had a cam show with (Curious) That show was 18 mins long and he had us cam to cam so we got to see his HUGE dick. I wish I could have crawled through the screen so I could suck on him. I let him know I would love to be there sucking and riding his big cock. Well he wanted Sarah and I to masturbate for him side by side. We both had our favorite dildo. Mine is a glass one with ribs on the side and hers is a purple one that can vibrate.

Well the reason I bring this up is cause he came in to our private chat where people come into talk with us before getting a show. He sat in the room for about and hour and a half just watching and not saying a word. He had such a good time the day before he came back to watch us some more.

Well the last show we ended up having last night was with a former fan of mine. His name was Kleeds and well Kleeds liked to follow me around on the internet. When I used to do Armature Camz a few years before he always came to my shows and wanted to talk on the phone. Well he found me and Sarah last night and came in just as I inserted my glass dildo into my mouth sucking it all the way in. Then he was right there wanting a phone to phone cam show. This is so hot. I love talking to guys on the phones. Sarah is a virgin to this but she grabbed the phone and started dirty talking to him. I could hear what he said and my little Minnie Mouse voice carries so he heard me telling him we wanted to drain his balls. This one didn't last very long. It was Sarah's turn to get fucked and I was fucking her hard with her purple dildo. Once she came he did too and thanked us for a great show.

I looked at Sarah and told her at her next house party which is Labor Day weekend I wanted to have a suck off contest again. But this time it was how many cocks we could suck, its how many cocks we can drain. She has agreed. Well she does like them black and I haven't had much experience there. But I love cocks, so I will get my mouthful of many that weekend. Maybe even a few in the pussy too. ;)

Well that’s it for know I will post on here at my next show which is next week, Although I am liking private Camz so much i am just going to have to get it set up at my house too so when I am not at her house I can do it here.:D

Damn! I don't envy CIP his wardrobe, but his choice of spouse is unassailable!!

T.

Users who are viewing this thread