• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

so my g/f told me she had an hysterectomy but she still gets her period

• Thread startersdmike
  • Start date

sdmike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2009
i am not sure if she had a full hysterectomy or not but she still get's her period i want to ask some of the ladies of the forum if they had one and if they still get there periods. my g.f always wants me to cum inside of her pussy and i want to but want to make sure she is telling the truth, she told me she has paper work to prove it but i have yet to see it or find it. any help would be great.

Not a lady, but if she doesn't have a uterus, then she isn't going to have a period. She could have had her ovaries removed and kept her uterus. In that case, it is possible...albeit rare...to menstruate. Most partial hysterectomies involve removing the uterus and retaining the ovaries. She should have a scar on her lower abdomen if she had a hysterectomy.

My wife had a hysterectomy, her scar is hardly noticeable and she does not get her period.

If for some reason she only had 1 ovary removed, she will still get her period and can get preggy but IMO that is odd. A hysterectomy involves removal of the uterus (womb) and both ovaries. Better be careful or you'll be paying child support.:nutkick:

thank you for everyones answer, i see a scare under her belly button, i dont think she had a full one. but i am going to investigate more, she said she got them clotted. i want to make sure i mean we don't use condoms and i never came in her pussy, but have always wanted to, i just don't want to get trapped.

could have had a tubal ligation and still have a period... no way to get a period after having a hysterectomy though, because there's no more uterus

Yes i think you are right she told me her tubs where tied but i guess you still get your period when that happens. so i take it you can still get pregnant if your tubs are tied? also i want to see the paper on this someday if she can did them up.
KC_rob said:
could have had a tubal ligation and still have a period... no way to get a period after having a hysterectomy though, because there's no more uterus

Users who are viewing this thread