• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So my wife started running with a guy alone

• Thread starterwanabebicuck
  • Start date

wanabebicuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2023
What are the chances she is cheating ?

• Haha
Reactions: DaveJ, Easyballs, MoSanders and 2 others
Pretty damn good.

Yeah, I wonder if i could somehow turn this into a hot wife situation.

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
wanabebicuck said:
Let's hope for your sake she does.

Reactions: throwback
yes every time she goes out for a run I jo thinking about it

wanabebicuck said:
My wife was usually coming home form work with one of her colleagues. He was living nearby. A few times they were late for about 2 hours for no particular reason. So you should watch for suspiciously longer running.

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ and mywifecheats
you should suggest that she brings him back to your house after the run to use the shower....or perhaps go to HIS house after for the shower... either way.. they'll be at it soon

She definitely getting serviced by this guy!

Reactions: throwback
S he left to go today, about noon. Going to try and find out if her pussy has been fucked.

Reactions: fllcouple and Easyballs
wanabebicuck said:
S he left to go today, about noon. Going to try and find out if her pussy has been fucked.
With any luck your dream will come true keep us up to date!

starfly said:
you should suggest that she brings him back to your house after the run to use the shower....or perhaps go to HIS house after for the shower... either way.. they'll be at it soon
If you get excited hoping it will.tell them.

atb147 said:
My wife was usually coming home form work with one of her colleagues. He was living nearby. A few times they were late for about 2 hours for no particular reason. So you should watch for suspiciously longer running.
i lived in kosovo, let us meet

wanabebicuck said:
yes every time she goes out for a run I jo thinking about it
Could I see what you are jacking off?

if she has one, can you check her fitness tracker - strava or similar to map her run, or compare how long she is gone?

so seem like they stopped running together , but hi did message her a hart on valentines day .

Check her panties when she gets home from a "run." That's how I caught my wife when she would come home from "working late."

Reactions: Lilwood
wanabebicuck said:
She is either running away from your dick or running towards his ,maybe both,try fucking her when she gets back and see if she is already well lubed.

That's
srx said:
She is either running away from your dick or running towards his ,maybe both,try fucking her when she gets back and see if she is already well lubed.
That's so hot

MemphisMWM said:
Check her panties when she gets home from a "run." That's how I caught my wife when she would come home from "working late."
Thats how I caught mine, even if she was swallowing the evidence her panties were always a mess when she got home late from 'work'.

Reactions: vinny56 and Lilwood

Users who are viewing this thread