• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Soccer mom in Portland Oregon

• Thread starterbiglee11
  • Start date

biglee11

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 16, 2006
Just wanted to see if she can turn some heads and maybe hook up with a very well hung black man here in the west. She had a taste last summer and is ready for the REAL BIG black one now. She is pretty hot for 43 and loves to ride.

Attachments

• sexy lacie K.JPG
    sexy lacie K.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 1,699
  • K dildo3.JPG
    K dildo3.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 5,272
  • K bed4.JPG
    K bed4.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 2,075
She needs a BBC in that hot pussy

nice pics. If you were on the east coast we could've def. gotten together

Once again........IF this is legit then that's a pretty sexy woman on offer for the brothas! Hit it!!

Very real

It is very real and she is very sexy. I have known her for years and have had the pleasure of that body...wow!! She is, of course, into black cock now and the bigger the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then my hat's off to you for having had the pleasure and my envy goes to her husband for having such a woman in his life.

I'm beginning to be one covetous bastard!! LOL

Bigger pictures

I am not sure how to make the pics bigger. I have to decrease size to meet standards here and would love advise on how to. I would love you to see the pics as they were meant to be seen

bigger pictures? I might be able to help you repost,

Hi, but you would have to e-mail a few 2 me to try, holmgren1@comcast.net

I'm up for some of that juicy ass.

I am nearby

I stay in Molalla, OR now.... Let me know if your seriousor not. That's only 25 mins away

hey I'm a single black male across the river from you in vancouver, washington. I have had my number of dates with mwf, email me at
darkmeet4u@yahoo.com . :hump:

HEY, 31 y/o black male works in MT and ID, can travel as I want. drop aline if you are interested. wetpen@hotmail.com "J"

Hello
I am in Seattle and could head down this weekend. She is fine. I have 8 for her. 42 y/o here with short hair good humor and great smile.
Contact me at thrustmaster1977_2000@yahoo.com

Reduce the resolution not the size

biglee11 said:
I am not sure how to make the pics bigger. I have to decrease size to meet standards here and would love advise on how to. I would love you to see the pics as they were meant to be seen

You are making them smaller to reduce the file size. Reducing the resolution will reduce the file size. If you leave resolution at 800 x 600 you can load a nice looking full screen photo.

i'm in seattle, and would love to indulge in her seductiveness!!!!!!! i'm only an hour's flight away.

we live in portland too

its nice to see that someone else has our hobby as theirs too!!! Where do you guys like to go in p-town to hang out and have her get picked up???

We live in Vancouver WA

Like to get to know others who have the desires we do! Looking for regular black lover(s)...where do you go to meet black men who are into this lifestyle?

beautiful tits. soooooooooo beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread