• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

soccermom's monster pussy for young black men

• Thread startercindee
  • Start date

cindee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2004
www8.kinghost.com
look how my big old cunt gets when I dream of black sex....mail me if you're young, hung, handsome and BLACK!

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 12,168
hot pic of your wife!

now that is hot! your wife with her legs spread wide showing her sexy pussy! i woud love to lick your wifes pussy,and after she gets all streched
by a big black cock i want to slide my dick in!

lilbob :p

:D Hi Cindee Great looking pussie. Thanks :p

Thats what allus hung Black MEN Need 8) Im going to NJ in Nov. hit me up on yahoo Cindee (since my pics are too big to post) at blkbull4mwf

Attachments

• shinin_005_101.jpg
    shinin_005_101.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 10,709
i would love to fuck that pussy, send more pics

Hi. Great how about more Pic's.

big lips

i love your pussy lips! would love to lick your pussy and ass so it is all wet for your black man!

YUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ABSOLUTELY NASTY!!! That slimy cunt probably stinks like a dead fish that's been lying on the beach in 90 + degree temps for a couple of weeks.

PUT YOUR PANTIES BACK ON!!! you fuckin' old hole!!

Dee

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA_MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM_NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is definitly a FEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cindee said:
look how my big old cunt gets when I dream of black sex....mail me if you're young, hung, handsome and BLACK!

where in NEW JERSEY r ya?
i frequent NEWARK/ORANG/ENGLEWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cindee said:

Like mature and big pussies

if you reallly serious cindy e-mail me bentwooddick@yahoo.com i frequent Nj often i am in NYC nice uncut cock too

Dee Cee said:
YUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ABSOLUTELY NASTY!!! That slimy cunt probably stinks like a dead fish that's been lying on the beach in 90 + degree temps for a couple of weeks.

PUT YOUR PANTIES BACK ON!!! you fuckin' old hole!!

Dee

Yes Dee my pussy smells a lot after it's had loads of black sperm pumped in it as I'm just an old pig, but cuckhub will still suck it out!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! That is one BIG BEAUTIFUL pussy. She is built for some serious big black cock. I don't think there is anything she could not handle. Mandingo!!!!!!!! Where are you?

cum for me!

I like to pose for the brothers and make 'em cum!

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5,375
Post some pics of you riding that bbc!!!

hi your so hot love bbw with large pussys , sorry iam married white guy my cock doesn't measure up for your needs but would love to lick you clean , at any time , full of cum or during your period

meeting you

Hello Cindee:
Here is my photo attachment for the email I sent you. Sorry I didn't use this format originally. I hope you with contact me. I know you here from many men all wanting to meet you. Please give me the opportunity.

Sincerely,
Jeff
JeffreyPMJohnson@aol.com
jetblue1@yahoo.com

Attachments

• mvc-011s.jpg
    mvc-011s.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 253
:eek: Hi Cindee Nice beautifull cunt. : :)

hi sweets send me a line the one and only

Users who are viewing this thread