• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

softcumming, no hands

• Thread starterPage666
  • Start date

Page666

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2010
I have been trained into actual impotence via physical techniques. Now I must do no-hands softcums, in person and on webcam daily. This is for the amusement of Superiors and to experience continuing humiliation. If anyone is interested in supervising by voice while watching my cam, please let me know. Note this is NOT pleasurable like a real orgasm; the cum just seeps out. This is a straddling technique and no movement is allowed. I am usually permitted about 60 seconds to make it happen.

Hot wife has been posted by another Man here in the forum as Milf in Detroit.

Regards, SIRS

I'm interested in anything which has to do with cumming without "conventional" penis stimulation. Please give me more details. Thank you indeed.

In my younger years I could do that but it took longer then 60 seconds for me to accomplish. I do not remember it feeling any less pleasurable.

Users who are viewing this thread